• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

leafeon or glaceon?

leafeon or glaceon?

• Total voters

dark_Uxie

ill wipe ure minds XD
Years
  • who do you like better i like glaceon purely because its an ice type and you dont see many ice types XD.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • Glaceon, I think it looks better than Leafeon, also, I'm not a fan of Grass Pokemon.

Plus, I really like Ice Pokemon, and they're rare, also, most Ice Pokemon don't really look nice, but this one does xD Not that looks matter, but still.

Silent_Storm

"Let It Be, Let It Be"
    Years
  • Glaceon by far. It looks amazing and I think it one of the best additions to the Pokemon family; Along with Lucario. Plus, there are hardly any ice types out there so I'm going with Glaceon.

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
  • Glaceon FTW! It sounds way better than Leafeon and i prefer ice than grass types plus! Ice pwns grass!

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I have A shiny Glaceon which I like better but they are both cool.

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2008
    I find Leafeon more useful than Glaceon, but Glaceon's name had more thought put into it.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Is that a play on words saying it looks "cooler" Lol

carter756978

Bass Player
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2013
    glaceon. it just looks so much better and leafeon stole leaf blade from sceptile

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    Im not a fan of either of them, but i voted for Glaceon, because I like Ice types more than Grass types.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Gallade also stole that move and its not even a grass type. No starter has an exclusive move.

Peanutz

So i herd you leik peanutz?
    Years
  • Glaceon.

Probably because it's ice type. (There's not many of them, and they're all ugly, excluding Articuno.)
    Also, the fact that it looks cooler AND cuter than Leafeon at the same time. ^_^

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Glaceon is a monster in competative battling. Very few things safely switch into it's STAB Ice Beam or Blizzard, nevermind if it gets off a Fake Tears. It's very hard to wall, and can actually take a hell of a beating.

Leafon is like Glaceon, except it's more physical. It can take a hell of a beating too, and makes a great SD Passer.

I like Glaceon a lot more to be honest.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    It's a tie between them for me; I use them both, usually.

But if I had to choose, I'd say Glaceon.

Back