• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

leafeon or glaceon?

leafeon or glaceon?

• Total voters

IceDragon2439

Stand Up and Scream
    Years
    I definitely like Glaceon more. I love ice types and I think it looks cooler.

But I don't see why some you say the other ice pokemon are ugly. Ok, yeah Jynx but all of the others, I don't see how they are ugly.

Phoenix_Mew

Trainer of all things adorable
    Years
    I voted Glaceon simply because I cannot fathom how the name "Leafeon" was ever thought of as a good idea for the grass Eeveelution.

Why not something like "Verdeon?" As in the word "verdant."

Would have made more sense to me.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2010
    Neither really. Their both designs fail horribly (except Glaceon's which is semi-fail, which is why I voted for it). Anyone want to bet when all Eevees are going to explode for too many evolutions?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Leafeon does make a better contest pokemon.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Eh if I didn't like Ice types so much I would say Leafeon but they are still pretty close.
    I guess I like Leafeon more... I don't know why..

Blue Angel

Living for now
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    Glaceon -
    I love ice types more than gras types, and Glaceon is prettier than Leafeon.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Leafeon for contests and Glaceon for battles and appearance.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    Glaceon. I really think it was thought over more. Leafeon seems like a pokemon they thought up for Gen I and the Leaf Stone but was scrapped then because they had too many eeveelutions already and when Gen IV came around they were like "Hey! We have 6 other ones let's throw this one back in." I don't think anyone thought of an Ice-type eevee before, so that's why I like Glaceon.

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2009
    Glaceon. There's just so few ice-types, so I love any new one that comes along. And I just like Glaceon's looks better.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I prefer leafeon.
    Mainly because its movepool is better to me(in my opinion), is grass type, and can take quite a beating.
    Leafeon has draining and healing moves while glaceon doesn't to be specific.
    i have to admit though, glaceon has a cooler shiny form, and its bangs are cool.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    glaceon overides leafeon by many things, it has really high special attack

Back