• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

League of Legends

Years
  • That's pretty much what I'm doing too. I'm waiting for Deadly or MD Kennen. I don't have any skins so I'm really hoping one of them goes on sale soon.

Yeah... Thing is though, Glacial Olaf was on sale in November or whatever, so I don't think he'll be on sale again for a while. One can hope though. There really isn't much else to spend the RP on anyways, so looks like it's either save it up for something you really want or spend it on some random skin for a random champion.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
  • i'm actually saving money for Karthus, since the rate of winning is much higher when I'm using him (maybe because of his ultimate). But I can only use him in free weeks and the last time he's free was...well...a long time ago.

Hopefully Karthus can raise my ELO! xD

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Got the free RP, got more RP, then purchased Cottontail Teemo. I don't regret it one bit. <3

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • I'm so over this week's free champions. Who do you guys hope is free this upcoming week?

My hopes are on any of the following in combination:
    -Annie
    -Cho'Gath
    -Corki
    -Galio
    -Irelia
    -Karthus
    -Kassadin
    -Kog'Maw
    -Malzahar
    -Pantheon
    -Renekton
    -Shaco
    -Shen
    -Sion
    -Swain
    -Taric
    -Trundle
    -Twisted Fate
    -Twitch
    -Udyr
    -Vladmir
    -Xin Zhao

because those are all champions I find interesting. Most I haven't had much of an opporunity to use, either.

It sucks when you own four of this week's free champs (Ashe, Yi, Rammus, Amumu), and when you realize LeBlanc is just not that great, you really just want the week to be over...

Years
  • I'm always on tank, because I seem to be the only one who actually both enjoys the role and has some knowledge of how to play it. Rammus, Galio, and Amumu are my favorites, though I've been known to play Blitzcrank or Annie whenever I get a good chance.

Last edited:

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
  • I really hope Cassiopeia is free again or at least soon. She's so much fun to play. I'm guessing Brand is going to be free this week too

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • This week's free champs:
    -Brand
    -Cho'Gath
    -Irelia
    -Karthus
    -Kog'Maw
    -Nunu
    -Singed
    -Sion
    -Sivir
    -Taric

Was Sivir not free just last week? :\

Regardless, I can test Brand, Irelia, Karthus, Nunu and Taric, and play more of Cho'Gath and Kog'Maw. Wheee~

Years
  • I bought Malzahar a few days ago. I tend to play more caster champions, so it made sense to me. And I really enjoyed him when I first started LoL so long ago. Slowly starting to get better with him. However, I'm wondering if anyone has any tips with him? I think I want to actually get really good with him. Olaf was fun and all, but he isn't the type I like to play.

Oharo

&#803;
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2011
    Just bought an Ashe, love her carrying skills. Pretty hard to score kills without assist at the beginning part of the game though, with Enchanted arrow, the solo kills just rack in. Well, I don't know much about Malzahar, but I always use Sobafire for whatever help I need in League of Legends.

Try this link
    -> Malzahar Guide

Last edited:
    Years
  • Thanks a lot, Oharo. That site will definitely come in handy. I've been using the League Craft site, but most of the guides there seem to be outdated. I don't know. I've been trying Ryze for most of the free week. He isn't too amazing early game, but once you get a bunch of mana on him, he completely wrecks everybody.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • I've recently reached summoner level 25. Runes are expensive, but I'm a MP mark, two HpL seals, two MR glyphs and a flat HP quint from a full page. (That's 3690 IP altogether.)

In between that time, I plan to save up for Galio. I'm doing quite well with him recently, and I really like how he's been buffed. He used to be quite underwhelming, but the little fixes have made him a lot better imo.

FREJLORD RAMMUS IS ON SALE THIS TUESDAY, I'M SO EXCITED =D

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
  • Galio is epic, he's so awesome in team fights. My first game with him I got 6/2/30! And we won pretty handily. It will be hard racking up kills with him but his ult and buffs makes any team fight a sure victory.

Years
  • I tried Galio and I absolutely sucked with him. I guess playing tanky characters/melee characters isn't really my thing. I absolutely love playing ranged magic characters though, just because they're so awesome. I can't wait til I can get to 20 and start buying runes (I have like 6.6k IP saved up so :P).

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • Galio usually doesn't melee; early game you farm by spamming Q/E to take out caster minions, and lategame you spend your time buffing teammates with your W, slowing enemies with Q, speeding up allies with your E, and using your R to taunt enemies so your team can pick them apart.

I only have 357 IP atm, I'm saving up until 410 to buy my seventh Seal of Vitality, but afterwards I'm saving up IP for Galio :3

.LMG.

Yeah! Custom User Title!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2015
    Hey guys! I've been playing League for a while now and I'm lvl 30. Add me my IGN is Turtle Town . :)
    i usually play casters .
    I've gotten a couple of champions down so far like
    Malzahar -First and Favorite
    Brand
    Jax
    Pantheon
    Renekton
    Tryndamere -Easy to get down :P
    Ashe
    Karthus
    Lee Sin
    Master Yi
    Vladamir
    and working on the newest champion Vayne

hyperblast81

Thou who art Baylife
    Years
  • Ahh LoL, fun times were had on that game, however, one day, the launcher started freezing. So I tried to reinstall, and then, literally for the past 6 months now, when I try to reinstall, the install freezes in the middle of it...

I had only gotten to level 11 or so but I was finally feeling that I was getting good with Annie and had JUST bought Tryndamere to try him out a few days before..

EDIT: Speak of the devil! I think the installer finally decided to work after 5 months! Its at like 33% so far.. let's hope for the best :D

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey guys! I've been playing League for a while now and I'm lvl 30. Add me my IGN is Turtle Town . :)
    i usually play casters .
    I'll be sure to add you. My summoner name is I Am A Handicap (no, I'm not physically disabled.. it's on account of being suck at the game (I'm not TOO bad anymore..)). If anyone else wants to add me, go ahead and send an invite.

Ahh LoL, fun times were had on that game, however, one day, the launcher started freezing. So I tried to reinstall, and then, literally for the past 6 months now, when I try to reinstall, the install freezes in the middle of it...

I had only gotten to level 11 or so but I was finally feeling that I was getting good with Annie and had JUST bought Tryndamere to try him out a few days before..

EDIT: Speak of the devil! I think the installer finally decided to work after 5 months! Its at like 33% so far.. let's hope for the best :D
    Good luck! Hopefully it works.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • How did I not see this!

I love League of Legends. I've been playing for about three months or so.

Some of my favourite champions are:

Karma, Singed, Taric, Trundle, Urgot & Sona.

Back