• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

learn japanese the fun way my friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckles

"to be honest"
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2010

this **** right here make me wanna learn forever

Last edited by a moderator:

chuckles

"to be honest"
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2010
    u aint wanna smash after watching that right there?

chuckles

"to be honest"
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2010
    I don't actually recall her ever referring to her breasts.

Though then again I usually mute her videos while they're playing, so I wouldn't know.

u my kinda guy tbh

wanna be friends?

Last edited by a moderator:

Shiro

Dad! Or should I say... Big cheese of Hoshido?
    Years
    Well, this was certainly one of my better experiences in foreign language lessons.
    She's got some nice ... assets there. Yes, very nice. And by that I mean she's very knowledgeable. So knowledgeable I think I'll watch some more of her videos. You know, for the sake of learning foreign languages.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I always wanted to learn Japanese since we don't have that class in my school. The videos seem to be a bit helpful although I have to admit she does seem to be a bit annoying but other then that, I would just watch it to learn how to speak in Japanese.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    This...really should have gone in the J-E discussion thread since it doesn't really trigger a discussion. And that this thread seems to reek of trolling.

Though really, why watch this when there's "Exercising with Hinako-chan"?

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    So what do you only learn one word every video. It's kinda pointless since you're not actually learning Japanese if you don't know how to use it in a Japanese sentence. You're just learning a single word and replacing the English word for it in your English sentences. So I wouldn't call this learning Japanese at all.

This...really should have gone in the J-E discussion thread since it doesn't really trigger a discussion. And that this thread seems to reek of trolling.

Though really, why watch this when there's "Exercising with Hinako-chan"?

And this.

chuckles

"to be honest"
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2010
    man i dont know about yall but i been saying these new japanese words in everyday conversation for a while now

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    Seriously? All she's doing is showing off her boobs and being annoying.

man i dont know about yall but i been saying these new japanese words in everyday conversation for a while now
    Stop, for your own sake.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    El troll es muy koiwaii, no desu.

Es muy estupido. No es sugoi, mein comrade.

Soy gaijin.

...I'm going to go shoot myself in the head. It's the least I can do, after that...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back