• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Least Favorite Pokemon Special Character

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • ^ Hey. -looks at U.S map-

Growl. We don't all talk like that down here. :/

Oh, and I'm still looking up that ship for you. It's on a list of all the ships...so it might be a while.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    ^ Hey. -looks at U.S map-

Growl. We don't all talk like that down here. :/

i know that, i live in Florida. that's just what i imagine in my mind. It's like may's original English dub voice with a southern twang. it sounds kinda nice once you get used to it.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • i know that, i live in Florida. that's just what i imagine in my mind. It's like may's original English dub voice with a southern twang. it sounds kinda nice once you get used to it.

Ahhh. Florida. Good time, good times...-remembers Miami band trip- Oh!! Yes!! That was so fun!! <333 But the man messed up the halftime show...>.<

Oh, sorry. xP

Southern twang is always good. ;D

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • my least favorite for awhile, ruby-pansy. then he got cooler so right now im content with all of them

xD Nice.

By the way, I love you signature. :3

Lash

Years
  • I don't like Silver.

God, I shouldn't even joke like that. But, I barely like Emerald, and now-a-days, the Diamond, Pearl, and Berlitz peeps are only portrayed as awesome characters in TurtleKing's fic, PokeSpecial Manga DP.

But, other than that, I love all the characters. Especially Red and Ruby. they iz hawt<3

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I don't like Silver.

God, I shouldn't even joke like that.

Ah, you had me for a second. xD

I'm not that fond of Silver and Emerald. Also I can't really stand that female reporter in the R/S arc. Forgot her name..

Eh, you win some, you lose some.

Gabby?

Beco

That guy...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2012
    My least favorite character, well, I haven't read the emerald series yet, but I hate the idea of Emerald replacing Wally, he was one of my favorites. Wally should return to take his rightfull place as a dexholder.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • My least favorite character, well, I haven't read the emerald series yet, but I hate the idea of Emerald replacing Wally, he was one of my favorites. Wally should return to take his rightfull place as a dexholder.

A lot of people don't like Emerald. xD

He hasn't really bothered me...but Wally kinda did. :/ Not too much, though. Just sometimes.

Ha ha...magic sprinkles.

SatoshiLuver

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • i dont like emerald. i dunno why. hes all short and what not. and hes like the only NON cute boy character. lol. red's like..my fave. and how can some of u not like ruby or sapphire D= they're awesome. lol. ruby's personality is amazazing. lol. i love it. (totally getting my pokemon special volumes 23, 24, and 25 soon in japanese in the mail =D) just like. i really liked wally. he was such an adorable character! and emerald booted him out. =[ im not to teh emerald series yet so idk if wally might come back for a chap or 2. but i miss him. he was so cute. =3 so yeah. emeralds my least fave.

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
  • Emerald...He's just...Not my type? ^^;
    I was never too fond of Ruby or Sapphire, I always liked Wally best.
    Maybe the reason I don't like Emerald is becuase he replaced my beloved Wally? ;_;

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Emerald...He's just...Not my type? ^^;
    I was never too fond of Ruby or Sapphire, I always liked Wally best.
    Maybe the reason I don't like Emerald is becuase he replaced my beloved Wally? ;_;

Awww. -hands you a hankie-

Ooo! I don't like Mask of Ice! He steals little kids. Now, you tell me, creepy? Or really creepy?

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    morbidly creepy! but then again if it wasn't for him being a total jerk, Silver and Blue would have never met

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • morbidly creepy! but then again if it wasn't for him being a total jerk, Silver and Blue would have never met

Thus Just A Brother would not have been born. :<

Back