• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LEAST favorite pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2007
    zubat is by far the worst. whenever you went in a cave in r/b you couldn't walk two steps without one popping up. Not only that but a pokemon based on a bat could be sooooo much cooler, i think the overall annoyingness and bad design of zubat make it the worst pokemon ever. Oh ya and ditto. it is a pointless blob. why instead of turning into other pokemon would you not just catch the ones you liked in the first place in fact i have changed my mind and am officiallly calling ditto the worst pokemon ever followed in second by zubat.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Eevee
    Blaziken..
    Pretty much all of someone elses favi Pokemon.
    But..I dislike others..just can't remembers atm.

Hippo

Cookie MOnster
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2007
    Nosepass. Dumbest poke ever. And it gets an evo and not some more deserving pokemon like anything out there.
    Pikachu, over rated.
    Likatounge's evo. Lika is cool. I hate the new poke.

All baby pokemon... They're a pain to evolve because of the friendship crap, and you never can evolve them in time for good moves, they just block egging the poke.

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
    Hiidoran, elekible and buuburn scare the crap out of me ._. They remind me of REALLY gruesome recurring nightmares I used to have whenever I was sick. Also, I really dislike tentacool and zubat. They get to become SO annoying and finding tentacool after tentacool and zubat after zubat and never anything different gets REALLY monotonous and boring.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2007
    I hate Happiny. Really, I do. It's ugly, it's the ONLY 4th gen Pokemon I think has an absolutely horrible name, and it's ugly (x3).

I also have a slight disliking for Blaziken. I think it's ugly, really.

SkyAttack

Bird Trainer
    Years
    Personally, I respect the Pokemon who are tough to beat. I like the fact that they are so good at their specialty. There are few Pokemon I don't like, but among those are:

*Spinda(seemingly omnipresent and not very cute)
    *Loudred and Exploud(the thought of them gives me a headache)
    *Zigzagoon and Linoone(again omnipresent and difficult to run away from)
    *Mr. Mime(just don't like the way he looks)
    *Mankey & Primeape(they're always angry and look like they're about to have a stroke)
    *Spoink(don't like the way it looks and bounces around at all)
    *Duskull(the way the poor thing looks just gives me the willies!)

I used to not like Cubone, but his story is so sad that I can't help but like him.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2017
    I have a few, actually...

Sceptile - Personally, the animé ruined this pokémon for me (especially with its weird dub voice). It was so overhyped amongst the fandom that it really got to be annoying, enough so that I can't stand Sceptile anymore. Honestly, it's not that great...Blaziken and Swampert are way better.

Mewtwo - I don't suppose this poke's achieved 'hate' status with me quite yet, but still...He's.way.overhyped. Everyone's just like 'OMG; his story iz liek SOOOO heartbreaking!!11! And his psychicnessesses is liek soooo cool!' Cut me a break. It's getting old.

There's a few more, but I don't feel like writing all that out right now, heh XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    i dont really know.. the ones i dont favor i jus ignore them lol (after i kick thier buts lol)

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
    hmmmmmmmmmmm, my least favorite pokemon, never really thought about it, lets see, how about taht red bug poke in dp, it looks wimpy and looks like it doesnt have a gender

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
    Know, I'm not trying to sound like one of those people that have to be perefect, but I don't have a least favourite Pokemon! I really like Nosepass O.O and its evo!!!! I just like them all. ^_^ or love them all I guess.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    There are a bunch of Pokemon that I just can't stand. Most of them are fairies, coloured pink, or worse yet, both:

Jigglypuff
    Clefairy
    Marril
    Chikorita
    Roselia
    Buneary

And their evolved/pre-evolved forms as well. None of them make any sense to me. ^_^

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'm not really sure which one I hate the most...
    but Wheezing is definatly up there. >_o

I also muchly dislike Roserade... its scares me.

Years
    myne would probable have to be.....yanma...i mean, do i REALLY need to explain why i mean come on-who uses him??

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back