• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LEAST favorite pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    this is easy, ill whip up a quick top 10 LEAST favorite

1- pikachu
    2- pikachu
    3- pikachu
    4- pikachu
    5- pikachu
    6- pikachu
    7- pikachu
    8- pikachu
    9- pikachu
    10- pikachu

pikachu is weak, and overrated, i think ALL pikachu should evolve in2 raichu. what about u? what is ur least favorite pokemon and y?

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
    Ii must be Chansey. It's so difficult to catch. It has a lot of HP and Special Defense, but a terrible Defense and Attack. You defeat it with a Quick Attack, but not with a Thunder. And it has softboiled!!! (After all the pain you've had making it damage)

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    this is easy, ill whip up a quick top 10 LEAST favorite

1- pikachu
    2- pikachu
    3- pikachu
    4- pikachu
    5- pikachu
    6- pikachu
    7- pikachu
    8- pikachu
    9- pikachu
    10- pikachu

pikachu is weak, and overrated, i think ALL pikachu should evolve in2 raichu. what about u? what is ur least favorite pokemon and y?

Lyk i luv ur gramer [/n00b]

I think we've had a thread like this before...

Anyway, I don't think I could come up with 10, but here are the ones I don't like.

1. Nosepass - I just don't like it. It looks pretty freaky, and isn't that good.

2. Nosepass Evo. - This one looks even worse, but at least it's a little stronger.

3. Magmar- I just hate the way it looks, but both it's pre-evolution and evolution are lots better, IMO

*~Hazel~*

Bay, Bayleef!
    Years
    Jynx.

I dislike Jynx because its... Scary. It has at least six weaknesses with types, also. Don't get me wrong, Jynx can be strong if trained properly, but it reminds me of an oprah singer.

And the fact that it wants to kiss everything... I've a smilie that perfectly shows my feelings for Jynx:

D:

Years
    also, another one i dislike is shroomish. its just so, UGLY! and also jynx creeps me out... : ( and oh yeah, the evolved version of nosepass is dianose, i THINK. and its weird and ugly.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Metapod... I really don't like that green bug thing D: On every Pokemon game I've ever played with a metapod in a fight it never had been useful ;-; All it can do is Harden! DDD:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    raichuchika said:
    yeh, slowpoke is well... SLOW... the name says it all.

No it doesn't. It doesn't mention that it's incredibly kawai and evolves into an awesome pokémon which was arguably one of the strongest ones in all of R/B/Y and remains formidable even today. xP

Anyway, the ones I dislike:

1. Spinda, the accursed spotty devils preyed on my sanity day after day when I was collecting ash in the Fallarbror Town fields to get all the flutes. They're evil, EVIL I tell you! >.< Although I have to admit that EV training by kicking 126 of their furry little buttocks with my Starmie was a quite enjoyable experience.

2. Luvdisc. It's weak, it has nothing new to bring in terms of movepool, statline, or trait (or combination thereof) and the design sucks. This thing fails at everything, including its intended 'cuteness'. If it weren't for the held item I wouldn't bother with them at all. xP

3. Deoxys. Urgh...don't even get me started. >_< Every clueless idiot thinks he's a friggen' trainer god because he gets his hands on 'DE0XIS PWNZ0RZ!'. It's not even that bloody good, people! Just horribly disbalanced. Most forms go down in one shot. <.<

4. Roselia's and Chansey's Pre-evos. Urgh...words can not express how much I loathe the baby boom. These weak, pathetic excuses for pokémon are just screaming 'We're out of ideas' and aren't any good for anything. Besides, they're designed to be cute but imo they're the creepiest things ever. If these little pests existed IRL I'd have to carry around a sizeable hammer at all times for pest control. xP

5. Roselia. Again, a pokémon that fails miserably at its intended purpose. Roselia was supposed to be all beautiful and graceful, but it's the creepiest thing ever. Seriously, those creepy doll eyes still give me the chills. xP

There are more than that, but a top five will do for me. xP

MEGASAUR

MEGASAUR
    Years
    Zubat is a pain because it shows up everywhere you go, and it seems to be the only Pokemon that you actually see in places like Mt. Moon.

Years
    My worst Pokemon that I hate are:

Zubat: Like someone said it's everywhere when you enter caves.
    Tentacool: Everywhere when your swimming nad it is annoying not to mention ugly.
    Pikachu: The overated electrical mouse. The only good thing about is when it evolves.
    Slowpoke: The name says it all.

Once I can think of more then I will put them in here but that's all for now.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    Pokemon I hate? Are you kidding? (j/king)

Soulflame Ninetales' Top 5 hated Pokemon

5. Dragonite:- I love its look, but the fact that in the old days everyone I knew who trained pokemon on R/B/Y and in some cases G/S/C. When i versed the local "trainers" it was a 95% chance I would face one in the ensuing battle.

4. Magikarp:- Its so annoying and thats not ever going into how weak it is also. Even after evolution it's still rather vunerable as well.

3. Aipom:- I just don't like it with a vengence. No real reason

2. Nosepass:- Ugly as hell, and such a pain to catch

AND

1. Luvdisc:- This pokemon is so horrible, that carp looks awesome next to it. Weak ,looks crappy, annoying and to top that off its a water type, which personally, there are too many of.

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    I don't like Charizard and Blaziken because they are used too many times (at least where I live) by other people.

My most hated Poke of all is Tentacool and Tentacruel. I always keep Repel handy when I'm surfing for items that I might haved missed in games.

CHaRiSMa

Watching Celty chase bad guys
    Years
    Nosepass - ugly, ugly, ugly, ugly, ugly, ugly, ugly, ugly, ugly, ugly, and did I mention that it is ugly:cheeky:

Dexoys - damn those things don't even look like PKMNS IMO. They creep the hell out of me..

And tentacools can get annoying.. but overall I like their look.

Kasedilla

Almighty Delicious One
    Years
    It really takes a lot for me to dislike a Pokemon immensely(There are some that annoy me, but not many that I truly want to disappear.), but here are a few:

*Loudred. I. Hate. Loudred. It just... everything about it just grates my nerves, and I have no clue why. And now that I think about it, I hate the rest of that line, too. >.<

*Jynx. Normally, I try to at least find an appreciation for a Pokemon I dislike, but I just can't bring myself to like this Pokemon at all, no matter how hard I try. It's just freakin' creepy. And it's prevo isn't much better. D:

*The whole Regi group... I just don't like them, and can't bring myself to. They don't even look like Pokemon, IMO, and that makes me sad in the pants. :(

*Manaphy and Fione. I don't know what it is, but there's just something about these two that I don't like. Even drawing them didn't help, and normally I at least get some sort of appreciation for Pokemon if I draw them.

Those are all of the ones I can think of at the moment, but I'm sure there are more.

EDIT: Actually, now that I really think about it, the Regi group isn't really that bad. They're even kinda cool, in their own way. Still nowhere near being my favorites, though. :-\

Last edited:
    Years
    My top 5 of most hated Pokemon:

5) Magneton Evo - Just seems useless to me. Magneton never had an evolution until the 4th generation, which makes no sense.
    4) Rhydon Evo - Same reason as above
    3) Tangela Evo - Same reason
    2) Common Pokémon (Like Zigzagoon and Rattata) - They are everywhere!
    1) Jynx - A dumb, steriotypical, racist Pokémon that looks like some 1940's woman.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    i think they should have had a better evo. 4 pikachu then riachu

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    1.) Tentacool
    2.) Zubat
    3.) Tentacool
    4.) Zubat
    5.) Tentacool
    6.) Zubat
    7.) Tentacool
    8.) Zubat
    9.) Tentacool
    10.) Zubat

I hate them there everywhere, either your in a cave pop goes a Zubat or surfing there goes a Jellyfish, its so annoying

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
    1.) Tentacool
    2.) Zubat
    3.) Tentacool
    4.) Zubat
    5.) Tentacool
    6.) Zubat
    7.) Tentacool
    8.) Zubat
    9.) Tentacool
    10.) Zubat

I hate them there everywhere, either your in a cave pop goes a Zubat or surfing there goes a Jellyfish, its so annoying

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

I agree. Geodude, Pidgey, Rattata, Zigzagoon and their evolutions do that as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back