• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LEAST favorite pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    I hate the common ones too. But most of all, I hate Lickitounge...
    Seriously, Nintendo, what the hell?

Tangela was my favorite, but his new evolution... Again, what the hell? It's the same thing!!! With some new vines!!! WHAT THE HELL? How does that count as an evolution.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Okay....

1.Zubat and Golbat. Annoying! But I do love Crobat...
    2.Nosepass and Evo. Obvious...
    3.Jynx. UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY and SCARY
    4.EVERY Legendary!!!!!!! Why can you catch them? They are LEGENDS!!!

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    Jynx
    Mr. Mime
    And nearly every single DP Pokemon.

Nosepass would be better with a different name.

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2008
    i dnt own a tentacool but i dnt hate them because tehy are water AND poison veryyy cool

i appreciate those sorta things ;)

I HATE BLAZEIKEN at first u say oh cool a fire chik very cute and original BUT THen IT EVOLVES INTO some weird human looking fire thing (it stands erect like a human) how disgusting

Canthinkofaname

The One With No Name
    Years
    omg, this thread is perfect. i can take out my anger on the pokemon i hate.
    5. Jynx. Not only does this retard creep me out, but i frankly hate it's elements. Ice/Psychic is weak to just so many things and Jynx is hardly a real pokemon with such crappy features.
    4. Mr. Mime. I dont know why, but i just detest this guy.
    3. Zigzagoon, Rattatata, and Zubat(in caves). These guys are like the tentacools of land.
    2. Tentacool. This fridiot (freaking idiot) is always in the water. Whereever i surf, i always run into these guys. They are so annoying and i see no point to them really.
    1. Golbat. On like every game there is, the main villain has this pokemon. I cant stand it, because half of my team is usually weak to it or a lower level and they get murdered. It takes 40 tries before i finally beat it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2007
    dang alot of people say zubat and i cant complain XD well my very least is magicap its usless until it evolves.

Years
    my least favorite pokemon ar
    1.kabutops
    2.omanyte
    3.lileep
    4.anorith
    its cuz they all evolve late on lv 40
    lucky the new fossil pokemon evolve on lv 30

acrof

Power isn´t enough!
    Years
    Aren´t all of you forgetting of one???

UNOWN!!!
    The worst pokemon ever!
    It doesn´t have a evo, only know hidden power, their stats are crap, they have the worst desing in the pokemon history, they are letters! XD

Last edited:

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    My least favourite Pokémon are definitely:

1. Manaphy. It's an ugly blue blob. Enough said.
    2. Phione. An even uglier blue blob. Need I say more?
    3. Slowking. An annoying wannabe Slowbro that isn't even cute/cool. ._.

Those are just my 3 most hated Pokémon, but trust me, I dislike alot more Pokémon, too.

UNOWN!!!
    The worstest pokemon ever!
    It don´t have a evo, only know hidden power, it´s stats are crap, it has the worst desing in the pokemon history, they are letters! XD
    Someone with grammar as bad as yours shouldn't try shoving his opinion down other people's throats like you're doing right now. ._. Well, no one should try shoving their opinion down someone else's throats, but at least you sound alot more convincing when you use proper grammar. ''Worstest'' isn't even a word. <.< Besides, Unown is cute. :3 It might be worthless in battle, but it's still so darn adorable. <3

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years

UNOWN!!!
    The worstest pokemon ever!
    It don´t have a evo, only know hidden power, it´s stats are crap, it has the worst desing in the pokemon history, they are letters! XD

Whoa, whoa, whoa, menapuas.....jk lol, first off, I bairly understood what you said, what are desing?????O.o, worstest!!!!! Come on, you can't be sierious?
    Well, I like the Unowns, I use them all the time, I think the're are awsome, and mysterious. ^_^

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
    Zubat / Tentacool.

I absolutely despise them. Well mostly for the fact that it started off that they would not stop showing up when I was in a cave or the water. Then I started to hate fighting them and then it grew of from there. I think I hate tentacool more than Zu because well, I hate jellyfish...XD

HackinJohn

FireRed ROM Hacker
    Years
    Riachu. I love Pikachu and they pwn. People think that they are weak and that Raichu is all powerful compared to it.
    Wake up call *ding* *ding*
    IT'S NOT!
    Both are Electric and solely electric. Pikachu learns more moves than Riachu, and (since I raise my Pikachus with love and care) they can beat the snot out of a Riachu.

Yoshistar64

Kanrinin-saaannnnnn!!!
    Years
    To tell the truth, I love every Pokemon. Sure, some Pokemon may be annoying, and some say ugly, but why does that give that a reason to HATE it, despise it, criticize it? That's just my opinion.

ck1109

Mew Rules!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2009
    oddish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I haTE hate HATE it! Why? well lets just say it REALLY annoys me in the safari zone. nuff said.

Obelisk

Toad Sage
    Years
    my least favorite pokemon would have to be jynx it is a pretty good pokemon but the design for it is just down right stupid.also Slowking,like Smarties-kun said its just a wannbe Slowbro with a weird scarf thing around its neck.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back