• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Least favorite type to battle with?

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Normal type, duh!
Super effective against none of the other types
Its dumb to keep them
I want to see that dumb trainer who uses six normal type pokemon in his/her team.

They're very versatile though and have one weakness only and an immunity. You're also calling monotype users dumb when a person who has six normal types obviously has their team geared to complement each other's strengths and weaknesses.

Zankew

(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)
Years
They're very versatile though and have one weakness only and an immunity. You're also calling monotype users dumb when a person who has six normal types obviously has their team geared to complement each other's strengths and weaknesses.

But they cannot be used in gym battles and what about a fighting type gym? Needs to train more than usual or else defeat( coz if i have differrent types of pokemon then i can use other strategies or else just use some normal type moves and sit and watch which way the battle goes)
For example eevee:
Has all the moves which none will like to use(sand attack, helping hand,growl,tackle,charm,covet,etc etc etc etc........)
Unless you teach something better to it or evolve it,its of no use...
Yeah its a good addition to the team as its cute and also to the pokedex, eevee is weak in battles.

Last edited:
Back