• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen ~*!*~LEAST FAVORITE~*!*~

~*!*~LEAST FAV~*!*~

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    I actualy like the colourfulness of Hooh in the later games but in the other games it was just red and green and I didnt like it and it was a pain to catch too. and It was a pain to get to the place to catch it as well!.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • Entei, it looks to big and heavy, its hide looks around 50kg on its own. Entei isn't exactly my favourite fire pokemon, Fire Lengendaries don't appeal to me much.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I'd have to say Suicune...why does he get all the attention in Crystal when Raikou and Entei are both infinitely cooler?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Wh-whaat? They're so nicely designed and they don't hog up the attention of the game. How could you not like them?

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • Ho-oh, I like Ho-oh but out of those legendaries I like Ho-oh the least.
    Lugia tops them all, celebi is awesome and I like all the legendary dogs

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
    Years
  • Entei.

I don't really have any reasoning, so what can I say? I just don't like it.

HashBrownJM

Decade-Old League Champion
    Years
  • Celebi. I found the G/S birds to be cool, as were the dogs. But Celebi? Didn't even seem that strong for a legendary.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Its Celebi for me. Others are better than Celebi at least.(in my opinion!)

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Celebi is my least favorite. It's not very. . Interesting. And I hate it's design. Blegh. .

I like the colors, though. XD​

Years
  • Celebi, it looks pretty boring and is an event-exclusive and has a 4x weak to bug, so zubat can kill it easily with leech life, lol

no, i just dislike it because you can get it only at events or by cheating and hate event pokemon in general, they're annoying

scyfer

Veteran Trainer
    Years
  • theres nothing i hate about the gold/silver series, including the legendaries so none of them

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm going to have to say that Ho-Oh is my least favorite legendary in G/S/C. It's just never appealed to me in any way.

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
    Years
  • I don't hate any of them but if i'm forced to choose one.. probably (ugh i standed 10 min. in front of the thread trying to decide and i can't) NONE.

Back