• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Least favourite Pokémon of your favourite type

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023
    Let's see…

Ghost: Probably Oricorio Sensu. I don't dislike it, but I'd take pretty much every other Ghost type over it.

Fairy: Comfey. It just felt like the same concept as Flabebe but with a Hawaiian twist.

Jeez I always say Alola has one of my favorite rosters yet these two are Alolan Pokémon XD

Years
    Ghost types and it would have to go to the ghastly line. For the record i dont HATE them, just kinda bland compared to whats after

Welp, seems we are quite opposite then. As a Ghost-type enthusiast, I happen to love Gastly and Haunter as Pokemon, Gengar not quite as much because I feel like ghosts shouldn't have legs.

Regarding the thread, I've never liked Sableye. I don't know exactly why, but it has always seemed underwhelming, even with its Mega form.

Explorer of Time

Advocate of Ideals
    Years
    I love Ghost-types, but not Shedinja. Wonder Guard and a unique typing don't make up for only having a single hit point and fainting if you look at it wrong.

Back