• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Least Known Pokemon?

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
Years
  • I try to use Pokémon that no one else seems to think about, in RPs and such, so at the moment I am using Spoink. I also want to use Girafarig, Volbeat, and yeah, Huntail and Gorebyss. I don't quite understand Huntail and Gorebyss. These things evolve from a big clam? o.O

Digital Wings

Alert to sounds.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 23, 2013
    I always forget about Stantler. If they made Stantler a male-only, and gave him a doe counterpart and a pre-evo, I think that'd be pretty sweet.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    It MUST be QUILFISH!!!! The proof is in the thread... no ones mentioned it yet LOL

dragontamerandrea

i love my scalies. :3
    Years
  • Definitely quilfish, I remember in orginial G/S I thought I completed the dex but I had one space left as ??? and I thought it was glitch cause I couldnt for the life of me figure out what the pokemon was, it literally talk about a year before I went "right, I'll look this up" and discovered it was quilfish I was like "oh yeah!! quilfish!!!"

Years
  • I completely forgot about the Unown and Rotom in Diamond and Platinum respectively.

And now, each time I play through them, I forget one or the other.

I also forget about Huntail (not Gorebyss, coz I had a flawless Clamperl I lost, when I'd finally found a DeepSeaScale).

Oh, and Carnivine! God, I've only just remembered it as I'm typing and I bet by the time I've posted this I've forgotten it again!

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Huntail and Gorebyss. Stantler and Dunsparce are at least known for not being known very well, but has ANYONE ever even used Huntail or Gorebyss?
    I had a Huntail in my team in Ruby! I remember when it evolved after trading :D
    Another two I forgot to mention are Doduo and Shuckle! I remember seeing a Doduo in my JP version of HG and I ran into it in the wild and I was like, OMG ITS A DUDO (I FORGOT THE NAME XDXD) I FORGOT ABOUT YOU!!!

Then again... how are the pokemon we are naming forgettable if we have like... remembered them..? LOL

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    ha i trained my carnivine to level 53.

does anyone know what corsola is?

Mayfan24

Pokemon Trader
    Years
  • ha i trained my carnivine to level 53.

does anyone know what corsola is?

crap i forgot about it again! i want to catch one of those in HG/SS. I also forgot about Dunsparce, Quilfish and Furret at one point. oh, and Farfetch'd too!

Mifune

*Lurk Lurk Lurk*
    Years
  • Shuckle. I played through my SoulSilver at least 6 times before I noticed you could get a Shuckle in Cianwood.

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    oh yea i used to think tauros was a 2nd gen pokemon. back in the day i used to watch pokerap and can never recall anything about tauros in it

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
  • What about Venustoise? It seems nobody remembers it, so here's a reminder:
    3180978163_1dd854ea55.jpg

9a8950f24532d98a9376ff44ad38cc3446eeb9d5_full.jpg

I'm sure there's a video of it on youtube too, but besides Venustoice, I would have to say that the least known pokemon is Politoed. I had no idea what Generation it was from when I saw it recently, and I honestly don't remember seeing it ever until then. It's a weird random one, and I still don't know how to evolve it from Poliwhirl?

MetryoV

Ultimate Challenger
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    Dunsparce.

The first time I saw it was in Firered.
    I was like...which gen is that thing from?

And I ended up forgetting it again until I encountered it on Heartgold.

Back