• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leave/Absence thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naruto Uzumaki_

Out of Sorts
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2005
    What? ;_; Anyway, I am back from my weeks absence with a new name. :) I used to be Thomas-san

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Im back

Well as i said in this thread posted upon my birthday
    https://https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=41834
    that i would return i have done so so fi i break a new rule here and there it is
    because i havent been here in a while. i shall log on or try to every weekend
    as for now i shall update myself on the rules and such and will resume posting
    you will also notice an update in my abysmally out of date siggy...

Years
    Posting this in a few days in advance, but I might not be on the 10th either. ._.;

Anyway, I'll be gone October 11th to October 16th. I'm going to Washington DC for...this confrence...thing. I don't think I'll have internet, so I won't be on. I should be back on the 17th, depending on how much homework I have to do and I have time to get on. I should have plenty of homework to do when I get back. ^^;;

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Everyone, I'm leaving for a while. I've been on forums too much and I'm not getting enough school work done. I think I'll come back in about a month and a half which is when it will be the holidays. Bye!

If you want to contact me, add me to MSN Messenger. Add: [email protected]

@Abskull: Even though I haven't talked to you much lately, don't forget me.

Aust77

Grass Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2011
    Goodbye everyone,I am leaving the community and will be back around NOV.9th 10th or 11th.I just wanted to tell everyone not to PM me because it will be very annoying when I get back.See you guys later!Goodbye,Aust77:classic:

phantom_zangetsu

PC's sandman!
    Years
    death be gone for a week...

yup...im gonna be gone for a week. im sorry for the ones who are gonna join my club the SP? well ill just let my pals or someone from my buds to get incharge but dont worry, when i return. i might have lots o' poerty to give here. oh yeah...my reason? well our small semester break is over and it time to get back in action with my pen,books and pencil. it time again to see the faces i missed and im feared of seeing lol. but still, ill be back after a week so see ya!!

Bashaamo

Gimme some Tempura Udon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    I will leave. I know people won't care, but a few of my friends might. I have been fond of this place when I joined it. I stayed a few months, and was still fond of this place. But now- I don't know. Something has gone strangely different, and it doesn't make me feel like this is a good place for me to stay anymore. A few people have made me uncomfortable in this place, whose names I will not mention. A lot of my friends have gone, too, therefore I have no one to actually talk to. I might be back, but probably after a long time when this place just gets its touch again. So long.

Aaron5367

The Legendary Spriter
    Years
    I leave... I have been watching this site slowly degrade... these forums are just so degrading, and hurtful, you need a new rule system... and everything. Your staff is lously, they flame to much,and decide on their own actions.. I no longer feel safe here... or welcome.

MxLunaMoth

Just a little lullaby
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Wow I've been gone for almost a year. I wonder if anyone remembers me. I just wanted to say hello. :)

Guest123_x1

I felt so pressured after leaving, that I decided to just come back!

ottermi619,
    Yes, I did have some brain flubs over the past few weeks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back