• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leave/Absence thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    I'd like to inform you all that I will be leaving PC.

I don't seem to have a purpose here, simply causing pointless drama and creating annoyance with my insecurity and oversensitivity. I've lost many people I once called friends due to my stupidity, and would like to put this all behind me and stop this stupid internet drama.

I'm sure maybe.. a few of you will read this and miss me, and I'd like to thank you all for being so kind to me despite the person I've been the past few months. I'm truly grateful for all of you.

With that... I don't think I'll be coming back to PC. As I said, I feel like I have no place here. Wish you all the best of the best wihtout me.

Love, Kaydee (Neko)

This..sucks. I mean really, really sucks. T_T

I've been kind of, um..really effing mean to you lately (calling you "fat," etc xD), and if you actually do read you this you should know I'm like..sorry..and stuff.....Plus I never actually hated you as much as you thought I did.

I'm gonna unblock you from MSN now..Maybe I can use my awesomely persuasive skills to get you to come back? ._.

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years

I don't seem to have a purpose here, simply causing pointless drama and creating annoyance with my insecurity and oversensitivity. I've lost many people I once called friends due to my stupidity, and would like to put this all behind me and stop this stupid internet drama.

I'm sure maybe.. a few of you will read this and miss me, and I'd like to thank you all for being so kind to me despite the person I've been the past few months. I'm truly grateful for all of you.

With that... I don't think I'll be coming back to PC. As I said, I feel like I have no place here. Wish you all the best of the best wihtout me.

Love, Kaydee (Neko)

NOOOOOOO mamma neko you cant leave please come back dont leave T_T...please dont leave

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020

Love, Kaydee (Neko)

Kaydee, this really brings me down. I know you and I have had some arguments recently, but it doesn't mean you should have left. Still, I'll support your decision. See you around MSN, dude.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016

Love, Kaydee (Neko)
    This makes me really really really sad. You were one of my best friends here. Anyways, if you ever come back, We will be here waiting for you.

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020

Love, Kaydee (Neko)

Kaydee... wow, this is depressing. I've lost my pair, not to mention an amazing friend... of cource, I've never really lost you, I'm on aim if you need me. ^^

Your insecurity? Honey, you were confused and still are. Everybody's got their problems. You chose to vent to us. And we didn't mind... or at least I didn't.

I've always felt that none of my friends would ever leave PC, and even if they did, I wouldn't feel bad about it. (They're only internet friends...) BUT, I actually consider you one of my real friends, and even though I'll probably never see you in real life, I'm still really going to miss you.

I'll miss the fun we had on AIM, and how you actually started a revolution at my school (imagine that!), and all the fun we've had with Slippers and all those other things. Without you, I wouldn't even be considering changing my username to "Trace-Trace", and I probably would've already left... so thank you for being there.

I'd normally close this with an OH GOD PLEASE DON'T GO, but I respect your decision even though I don't agree with it. It's probably hard to even think of coming back now, especially since you've already started new drama over your departure (don't worry, drama makes things interesting!). So... Goodbye.

PS: If you ever come back, drop me a PM. I'll be waiting...>>>>>>

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    GONGON! NOT GONGON! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO NOT GONGON COME BACK NOW GONGON!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR I'LL BE VERY VERY SADIFICAL!

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2010
    I am leaving, maybe forever, maybe not. Depends if my personal issues get solved. I just wanted to say goodbye to my friends.

Christos: Had a nice time with you dude, when helping you with LO.

Dan: Such a short friendship... shame but have fun anyway ;)

Deric: Oh,my Slavic friend, I will miss those funny conversations ... cause I am blocking almost all my MSN contacts :(

Carlos: Keep up SG and be as kind as you always are.

Skeetendo: Keep up you hack, don't let me down dude ;)

Mason: We will stay in touch, hope you will keep doing RHN.

Cartmic: You're nice guy and I will miss conversations with you.

D-Trogh: Your sense of humor and the - -' smiley has always made me laugh. Will miss the converstions :/

Andrea: As I am leaving from PC, so I think you should see that you are my friend, too, so I should mention you. We will stay in touch tho ;)

So guys and girls... farewel...

Till my comeback, if any.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years

Love, Kaydee (Neko)

I swear if this is some sort of sick joke then I will be so pissed. T_T

Kaydee, you cant leave. You simply cant really, too many people care for you. You claim to make drama....Dude wth! You never made drama, at least until now. The only way youd lose friends is to do what you're doing. I promise you'll always be my friend koko. Ever since I met you in the Dragonite fan club youve been meh bestie. I still remeber back in the day when you were just a wee-lil noob who went by gonbeneko25 :3

And you're soooo not oversensitive! Youre just a teenage girl! Youre a normal teenage girl. And so what youre insecure, we all are! And dont play that whole "Oh only a few people will read this and care" T_T Puh-lease! According to your FC, you're the most popular meber here! How many times have you been voted member of the month or favorite female? Yeah ima get on AIM tonight so beware the wrath of Xairmo! I will get you to come back here Kaydee, I promise you that. PC besties fo life! Rememeber that? I sure do

So all in all, you're gonna come back whether you want to or not got that?! Cuz too many of us care 'bout you! I <3 meh bestie koko

I love ya Kaydee!

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Absence -

I won't be on as often as usual due to my report card. >.<

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I am leaving PC for a little while. I will come on every now and then. But I have my reasons and will come back when they are sorted.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I'm leaving PC too. I didn't really do anything anyway. I have good memories here and bad memories too, but I have too many bad memories and can't see myself having fun any longer.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    I'm leaving PC. Well, I actually left 4 days ago, but I can't afford to keep up with myself ><; I'll hire someone :D

Meh, I might return. Not any time soon D: So yeah ... bye, I guess. :/

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011

Love, Kaydee (Neko)

Oh sweetie, you don't have to act like this... T_T

But then again, I will miss you dreadfully. You were one of my best students as well, in fact, you were getting better than me! I am very proud of you.

I've never got to say your real name, so Kaydee-chan, I'm glad I called you to be my friend, and maybe we can talk some more on MSN.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    I'm leaving PC. Well, I actually left 4 days ago, but I can't afford to keep up with myself ><; I'll hire someone :D

Meh, I might return. Not any time soon D: So yeah ... bye, I guess. :/

Seriously T_T;
    What is with all my best friends freaking leaving! Azzy-uin, you better come back!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back