• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leave/Absence thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    pikachu592 said:
    hi I've been away from this place for a year so I'm glad I'm back!

eh?
    You have been posting all throughout January and December 2005.
    And as ^ he said you havent' even been here a year. So where did all that come from?

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    O.o

Um... I suddenly have some time so I don't think I will be gone for a month anymore. >_>

WidowMaker

Horizons
    Years
    Some of you may have read my sig, some may have not. Yes, I will be leaving PC.. And my reasons are;

I am not a fan of Pokemon anymore
    I dont really visit PC that much anymore
    I cant hold my duties as a mod
    And I dont fit in to well here (yeah...)

So, yeah.. This will be my final post here at PC. I am very sad to be leaving PC.. If I come back to PC, expect some changes. I thank all the staff members who helped me here and for the great time(s) I had here.

My final goodbye
    ~Cody

Last edited:

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Saniigo said:
    Some of you may have read my sig, some may have not. Yes, I will be leaving PC.. And my reasons are;

So, yeah.. This will be my final post here at PC. I am very sad to be leaving PC.. If I come back to PC, expect some changes.

My final goodbye
    ~Cody

O.O I can't belive you are going. I really hope you come back. You were really helpful when i first joined. I will miss you Cody. Hopefully we will say in contact through IM.

EvilDunsparce

Blue Moon!
    Years
    Hi all!.............I'm sure most of you don't remember me, but it says my last visit was December 7th.........so......I'm back........wheeeeeeeee!

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    EvilDunsparce said:
    Hi all!.............I'm sure most of you don't remember me, but it says my last visit was December 7th.........so......I'm back........wheeeeeeeee!

Welcome back !!! I wouldn't have known you then. I only joined December 10th! I'm sure that it good to have you back with us at PC! Hope you enjoy your stay here again.

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
    Hey erm, well, i've been away for what 2 or three months, and i've kinda lost touch with this place, like being new to it all over again :|
    but yeah i'm back, but even so maybe not as usual as i want, but back none the less
    so yeah hey =$

QT Plusle

I'm baaaack! ^^
    Years
    Saniigo said:

So, yeah.. This will be my final post here at PC. I am very sad to be leaving PC.. If I come back to PC, expect some changes. I thank all the staff members who helped me here and for the great time(s) I had here.

My final goodbye
    ~Cody

^^~ *snivel* It's very sad to hear ya are leaving ^^~ And I didnt get to say bye in time ^^~ Goodbye Saniigo!

Well, I will be leaving because I'm too busy to go on PC anymore. ^^~ Sorry people! ^^~ If I do come back, it wont be for a long time ^^~ But However long it takes I will be back!

QT Celebi: I may aswell not leave a message here for ya coz I can talk to you at home. ^^

Eefi: It has been great being your friend here! You were my first ever friend here and a great one! ^^ Thanx for everything!

Faltzer: ^^ Byez! ^^ You have been a great friend here, and you still are XD ^^ bye bro! (Although ya can just AIM me but ya) XD

MT (Rock lee) : Diet Pizza! XD Bye!

Punkhobbitqueen: Goodbye! *my hamsters say bye too* ^-^

Drummershuff: byeeeee! ^^ see ya round!

Rioku: C ya round bro! Bye!

Kitty_girl333: Bye Twin! *gives bacon*

My PC Family: Bye everyone! C ya! Look after eachother! XD

And to all my other friends and everyone on PC, bye! ^^~ I promise I will come back!

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    QT Plusle said:
    ^^~ *snivel* It's very sad to hear ya are leaving ^^~ And I didnt get to say bye in time ^^~ Goodbye Saniigo!

Well, I will be leaving because I'm too busy to go on PC anymore. ^^~ Sorry people! ^^~ If I do come back, it wont be for a long time ^^~ But However long it takes I will be back!

QT Celebi: I may aswell not leave a message here for ya coz I can talk to you at home. ^^

Eefi: It has been great being your friend here! You were my first ever friend here and a great one! ^^ Thanx for everything!

Faltzer: ^^ Byez! ^^ You have been a great friend here, and you still are XD ^^ bye bro! (Although ya can just AIM me but ya) XD

MT (Rock lee) : Diet Pizza! XD Bye!

Punkhobbitqueen: Goodbye! *my hamsters say bye too* ^-^

Drummershuff: byeeeee! ^^ see ya round!

Rioku: C ya round bro! Bye!

Kitty_girl333: Bye Twin! *gives bacon*

My PC Family: Bye everyone! C ya! Look after eachother! XD

And to all my other friends and everyone on PC, bye! ^^~ I promise I will come back!

OMG..You are going too~ @_@

I hope that you will come back here soon. I'm waiting. At least I can still speak to you on AIM though.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    Goodbye everyone! I'm not leaving, I'm saying it to all of you that are! Have fun with your life, and be sure to check back in here when your all old and frail!

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I'll be gone from the 22nd - 28th (Wednesday through Tuesday) while my parents go on vacation. >P Of course, just as the very loving parents they are...they're going without me. XD

~Kelsey

Years
    I'm going for a week's vacation with my mum and some relatives. So I might not be here it depends if I have time or not. I'll be coming back here when I get back. Well gotta go. Byez

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Egyptian Sphinx said:
    I'm going for a week's vacation with my mum and some relatives. So I might not be here it depends if I have time or not. I'll be coming back here when I get back. Well gotta go. Byez

Awh. I hope that you come back to the Community soon. ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back