• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leave/Return of Absence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Casey said:
    I will leave, don`t worry and don`t cry. You won`t see me here, so your nightmare will go away.

(I will be sarcastic)
    Thanks Godness! I thought this day would never come!
    Go and leave us alone, Mature Adult! >=d
    (End of Sarcasm)

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    Well, I have to say that I agree with Casey all the way. I think these forums are childish. there's nothing but "crush" sh!t going on, no Pokemon at all. If I am not permabanned, I will go back to SPP. At least they were more mature. :/ I decided I am leaving, I will only pop in to see if Casey sent me a notice as to why I was banned from SPP. Until then, never shall I see any of you again. I am sorry, but I just don't fit in here. I need to be at a Pokemon forum where badasses can roam free. XD SPPf is that place, see ya around. Oh, before I forget, I am no longer going to be paired up with anyone. Ever. I left Matt. I originally came here because Casey said it was pretty neat, but, I see no reason to stay now that I realize I do not belong here. I don't like going to a Pokemon forum where all they talk about is "Pair ups" no offense, but when I truly think about it, it's quite immature. I mean, this person, who you do not even know, is saying they love you?! Humph, well, I am a true Pokemon fan, therefor, I am leaving this "crush" forum forever. As if anyone cares, buh-bye.

~Kelsey

AttackRage555

~Dark soul~
    Years
    Pikawolf said:
    Well, I have to say that I agree with Casey all the way. I think these forums are childish. there's nothing but "crush" sh!t going on, no Pokemon at all. If I am not permabanned, I will go back to SPP. At least they were more mature. :/ I decided I am leaving, I will only pop in to see if Casey sent me a notice as to why I was banned from SPP. Until then, never shall I see any of you again. I am sorry, but I just don't fit in here. I need to be at a Pokemon forum where badasses can roam free. XD SPPf is that place, see ya around. Oh, before I forget, I am no longer going to be paired up with anyone. Ever. I left Matt. I originally came here because Casey said it was pretty neat, but, I see no reason to stay now that I realize I do not belong here. I don't like going to a Pokemon forum where all they talk about is "Pair ups" no offense, but when I truly think about it, it's quite immature. I mean, this person, who you do not even know, is saying they love you?! Humph, well, I am a true Pokemon fan, therefor, I am leaving this "crush" forum forever. As if anyone cares, buh-bye.

~Kelsey

Well goodbye to here Pikawolf,i'll see you at SPPf,but I'am banned there.

I'am never leaving,But expect me when I get my ban ended at SPPf,I will not be here As much.

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
    do not swear jeez and i am not sry to c u go no offense i'm not being mean either. But bye and have a nice time ~Amanda

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    Pikawolf said:

~Kelsey

Ohhh..... I will give you milion good rep points for that! I just couldn`t say it better.
    Here are only crushies and crushies and crushies and crushies and crushies and crushies and crushies... no pokemon, no mature debate only crushies. I`m wondering, which person really has a crush on someone.
    Also, a lot of people just HATE SPPf so much. I don`t get it- why? Joe has a lot of poke info and mature debates. We have "Pair Up Thread" also, but it is much more mature than here. Sorry for my sharp opinion, but I don`t wanna hide my feelings.

Spoiler: Don`t look!!!!!

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Haha! I must laugh about this...
    Pikawolf, I've only seen ya post in the Pkmn General Forum one time, and ya say its not Pkmn? Sorry if yar leaving, but I'll point that if ya wanna talk about Pkmn, go to the Pkmn General forum, not to the Pairup Thread.
    But I see ya really decided to leave, so goodbye and take care of yar mature things >=d

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    *is ultra confued* So, Pikawolf, you decided to leave again?

Casey! I already added you to my MSN and AIM list but you're never on! Go on when you finaly leave! XD

Years
    Pikawolf said:
    Well, I have to say that I agree with Casey all the way. I think these forums are childish. there's nothing but "crush" sh!t going on, no Pokemon at all.
    Then look at some other thread that aren't called "Pair-up and Romance Thread". >>;;

If I am not permabanned, I will go back to SPP. At least they were more mature. :/ I decided I am leaving, I will only pop in to see if Casey sent me a notice as to why I was banned from SPP. Until then, never shall I see any of you again. I am sorry, but I just don't fit in here. I need to be at a Pokemon forum where badasses can roam free. XD SPPf is that place, see ya around.
    How are you gonna go back to SPPf if you were banned? :P

Oh, before I forget, I am no longer going to be paired up with anyone. Ever. I left Matt. I originally came here because Casey said it was pretty neat, but, I see no reason to stay now that I realize I do not belong here. I don't like going to a Pokemon forum where all they talk about is "Pair ups" no offense, but when I truly think about it, it's quite immature. I mean, this person, who you do not even know, is saying they love you?! Humph, well, I am a true Pokemon fan, therefor, I am leaving this "crush" forum forever. As if anyone cares, buh-bye.

~Kelsey
    Again, go to the Pokemon areas of the forum...:O

darkblastoise89

mech lover
    Years
    well c-ya kelsey if u feel that way,then you really are not worth my time....so you lied to me the whole time eh? well that's okay. i'm used to it, i don't need you anymore than you need me. you kept playin games with my head...but i don't hate you. i can't. as far as i'm concerned, i never knew you. i had always been honest with you and meant every word i said in our conveersations.
    it's really not right to treat ne the way you are and you know it, but it's fine. i never had anything but good will towards you. i was loyal and a good friend to you until the very end. if you don't ever wanna talk to me again even though i did nothing to you, then fine. but you at least have to admit that you meant some of the things you said to me otherwise, you've crushed me beyond repair...

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    Kenshin11212 said:
    *is ultra confued* So, Pikawolf, you decided to leave again?

Casey! I already added you to my MSN and AIM list but you're never on! Go on when you finaly leave! XD

Oh sorry, but my MSN is usually off =/ also, i`m not on AIM so often too. Probably I will change my aim name. Maybe Mods will ban me here, so you know, where you can find me^^ (SPPf)

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Casey said:
    Maybe Mods will ban me here, so you know, where you can find me^^ (SPPf)

Yum >=d
    If we ever need to hit some mature adult, we'll sure search for ya XD

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
    o jeez stop complaining so what if it'z crushing no one except u guys seem to care just forget about it then go then. No being mean but have long have u been here cuz it'z a great place. ~not being rude Amanda

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    Casey said:
    Ohhh..... I will give you milion good rep points for that! I just couldn`t say it better.
    Here are only crushies and crushies and crushies and crushies and crushies and crushies and crushies... no pokemon, no mature debate only crushies. I`m wondering, which person really has a crush on someone.
    Also, a lot of people just HATE SPPf so much. I don`t get it- why? Joe has a lot of poke info and mature debates. We have "Pair Up Thread" also, but it is much more mature than here. Sorry for my sharp opinion, but I don`t wanna hide my feelings.

Spoiler: Don`t look!!!!!

Yes, i know!! Joe has done a wonderful job of getting the latest info on POKEMON. (I wonder if people here at PC know what that word is...) I mean, the forums are super mature, IMO, and it's got almost nothing but Pokemon! Which is why I adore it there. I think poeple say they hate it because there's not enough "cruchy crap". I am 100% on Casey's side. Oh, and sorry for swaring earlier...YEAH, that's another thing! I know swaring is bad, and I shouldn't have done it, but, SPP isn't that touchy about swaring as PC is...I mean, sure, Joe doesn't want us to sware a lot, so we don't, but he understands the circumstances at least. Sooo, there you have it, all you PCians.

Spoiler: YIPE!!

AttackRage555

~Dark soul~
    Years
    i'am banned there!
    really,I wanna go back to SPPf,But I can't!
    I'am still trying to figure out howe I got banned.
    But i am never leaving,but I do agree with Casey.>_>
    WE HAVE A PAIR UP THREAD AND IS TOO MATURE!

Crushies,crushies,And..*5154144 years later*Crushies.

Well the only thing I enjoy is the Clubs,and some of them are mine,and the games.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    See ya! It always cool to see Mature Freaks are Leaving >=d
    But like me and Cassie (not Casey >=d) said before, how about checking some Pok?mon Thread except of the Pairup Thread?

yeah casey, you talk about immaturity but you wouldn't catch me playin pokemon at your age so speed on and stop wasting our time...

Dude, ya rock >=d

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    Pikawolf said:

~Kelsey

SPPf takes down "badasses" just as much as PC, but whatever, see ya.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back