• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leave/Return of Absence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, unfortunately the other thread was deleted after someone hacked one of the mod's accounts, so I'm re-making this one.

Post here if you will be gone over a period of two days, or are returning to PC after being gone for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Okay! Where were you going, again? I forgot. I hadn't checked the old thread in quite a while. T_T

Also, I'll be off of the computer for two weeks, due to some real life things. This is my last day until I'm back on. Sorry everyone!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Sakura and Espeon said:
    Don't miss me. ^_^
    lol... don't need to worry about that...

Hmm... leave of absense got deleted too? I thought that only DCC got destroyed... blah i'm just acting so slow today.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Kayleigh said:
    Okay! Where were you going, again? I forgot. I hadn't checked the old thread in quite a while. T_T

Also, I'll be off of the computer for two weeks, due to some real life things. This is my last day until I'm back on. Sorry everyone!

Okay bye Kayleigh. And Alyssa is going to an overnight trip in 4 days.
    I think I said this already but...bye Alyssa. :P

*sigh* I can't be on that much anymore because my mom wants me to go outside more now since the weather here got better.

Edit: Well frostweaver, most of the stickied threads were deleted.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Okay, see you Alyssa! Have fun!

And yes, Pokemaster10000 is right. All of the stickied threads were deleted. =\

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Sakura and Espeon said:
    Well, I am going to a city in PA.... for the 9th grade trip..
    wow... you're just in the 9th grade? You sound a bit more mature than grade 9... o.o; (i guess that you're in grade 9 as you're on a "9th grade" trip?)

either way, have fun ^_^

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    frostweaver said:
    wow... you're just in the 9th grade? You sound a bit more mature than grade 9... o.o; (i guess that you're in grade 9 as you're on a "9th grade" trip?)

either way, have fun ^_^

Hey, what about my posting style? :P

Btw, I think I'll be off tommorow as well as June 9th....if anyone can remember later on. XD

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • Heh.. The Freshman trip for my high school ain`t until May.We are going to somewheres in Ontario. x.x

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • I'll be active [again] by tommorrow.
    Kayleigh said:

*Trips over Kayleigh's post* x_x

Huh?

*Crawls and catches a flight back to inactivity* d=
    PokeMaster10000 said:
    Edit: Well frostweaver, most of the stickied threads were deleted.
    ...Bah, haha :laugh:, k this isn't not funny I know. O.o Who were here when this happened?

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I was just poping up to check my e-mail, but... I'll be sad to say that I'll be gone till Thursday, due to the STAR tests. ;_; I'll miss all of you dearly....

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Miyu-chan said:
    I was just poping up to check my e-mail, but... I'll be sad to say that I'll be gone till Thursday, due to the STAR tests. ;_; I'll miss all of you dearly....

:) See you on Thursday Professor Miyu-Chan, glad to have you on the team.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Best of luck Miyu on your tests! We'll be waiting here for you on Thursday ^_^

and 22sa i think you know what happened now o.o; it's quite a tragedy...

22sa

Years
  • Miyu-chan said:
    Dear ... (nm), see ya next time, and good luck on your STAR tests!
    Sakura and Espeon said:
    Darn! I won't be here on thursday... :(

*cries* gtg see ya tommrow!
    All right, goodbye, later!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    22sa said:
    I'll be active [again] by tommorrow.

*Trips over Kayleigh's post* x_x

Huh?

*Crawls and catches a flight back to inactivity* d=

...Bah, haha :laugh:, k this isn't not funny I know. O.o Who were here when this happened?
    Well... My mom has learned that taking away my computer time is the worst possible punishment for me, and so she takes advantage of it. u_u; So, when I got in trouble over something for the second time, she's grounded me from the computer for two weeks.

But, see you Miyu-chan... Even though I won't actually be seeing you. ;_; I'll be gone too, lol.

22sa

Years
  • Kayleigh said:
    Well... My mom has learned that taking away my computer time is the worst possible punishment for me, and so she takes advantage of it. u_u; So, when I got in trouble over something for the second time, she's grounded me from the computer for two weeks.

But, see you Miyu-chan... Even though I won't actually be seeing you. ;_; I'll be gone too, lol.
    O.o Oh, aww but two weeks sounds so harsh though, lol.
    frostweaver said:
    Best of luck Miyu on your tests! We'll be waiting here for you on Thursday ^_^

and 22sa i think you know what happened now o.o; it's quite a tragedy...
    Ya, DT told me about it, doesn't bother me too much I guess. You lost so many posts! lol

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    22sa said:
    O.o Oh, aww but two weeks sounds so harsh though, lol.
    Tell me about it. ._. I'm visiting my grandparents right now, and so she's letting me on while I'm here. I guess that's good!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back