• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leave/Return of Absence

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Pikawolf said:
    Yes, i know!! Joe has done a wonderful job of getting the latest info on POKEMON. (I wonder if people here at PC know what that word is...) I mean, the forums are super mature, IMO, and it's got almost nothing but Pokemon! Which is why I adore it there. I think poeple say they hate it because there's not enough "cruchy crap". I am 100% on Casey's side. Oh, and sorry for swaring earlier...YEAH, that's another thing! I know swaring is bad, and I shouldn't have done it, but, SPP isn't that touchy about swaring as PC is...I mean, sure, Joe doesn't want us to sware a lot, so we don't, but he understands the circumstances at least. Sooo, there you have it, all you PCians.

Spoiler: YIPE!!
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22

OMG, pokemon...OMG, you can post in those forums about pokemon! OMG, I think I'm gonna faint...OMG, you can post in places other than the Pair-up thread! :O

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    darkblastoise89 said:
    yeah casey, you talk about immaturity but you wouldn't catch me playin pokemon at your age so speed on and stop wasting our time...

Humph! Shows what a Pokemon fan you are! Leave Casey alone, she is entitled to her own opinions, as are you, but don't come bit***** to her or me about your problems. It's over, Matt. DROP IT! >=(

~Kelsey

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    darkblastoise89 said:
    yeah casey, you talk about immaturity but you wouldn't catch me playin pokemon at your age so speed on and stop wasting our time...

Don`t write to me like that!!!!

Also, who said, that pokemon is only for kids? You are saying? Oh, so you are much more immature than 5 years old kid! All people like pokemon, not only kids.

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
    stop doin the crushies tag things that's really low. If u don't lik it then go already. No bein mean of course exactully i am now bcuz u repeat. casey i sort of agree with that only i'm confused XD

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Ah, people, c' mon!
    We all know Pikawolf is ignoring what me and Cassie are saying, that darkblastoise pointed the obvious and that we all are annoyed with this stuff >=d

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
    This is outta hand crushies yea why not i have crushies XP a bunch doesn't matter! little kids come on here to so what do u want them to say? <<Nick>> is right this is sayin goodbye

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    *sighs* Look, Casty, everyone, I am sorry. But if yelling is the only way to get my point across to you, then so be it. Here it is, plain and simple:
    I-do-not-like-PC-anymore! I KNOOOOOOOOOOOW there are other Pokemon threads in this forum, but still, there's nothing but complaining there anyways. I checked it out, there are at least 5 "Pokemon is dead, gay, done with" threads. SPP isn't like that. Pokemon fans, like Casey and I, are sticking with Pokemon to the bitter end. Even if YOU (darkblastoise89) will not like Pokemon at 19, well, that's your loss. So please, stop biting my head off, and MAYBE I'll stop biting off yours! >.<;;

~Kelsey

(like nick said, I will stop hating in this thread, if you want to take this up with me, PM me, but I REALLY do not want to be the cause of a flamewar.)

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Okay, I agree with Nick. I'll stop. But It was Fun >=d
    Now... If they think this is too childish... Why are they still posting here?
    I wont comment about anything else, I just wanna know that...

Reading this last post of Pikawolf made me wonder why she looked into the trheads of a banned person... o__O
    If ya really looks at Pkmn General, ya see there are lots of cool polls and a stickied "Pok?mon Chit Chat" >=d

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    O_O I don't...know! XD Casty pointed something out to me. Why AM I still posting here if I said I was leaving? Well...I will tell you why...but not here.
    *hops away*

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    Pikawolf said:
    *sighs* Look, Casty, everyone, I am sorry. But if yelling is the only way to get my point across to you, then so be it. Here it is, plain and simple:
    I-do-not-like-PC-anymore! I KNOOOOOOOOOOOW there are other Pokemon threads in this forum, but still, there's nothing but complaining there anyways. I checked it out, there are at least 5 "Pokemon is dead, gay, done with" threads. SPP isn't like that. Pokemon fans, like Casey and I, are sticking with Pokemon to the bitter end. Even if YOU (darkblastoise89) will not like Pokemon at 19, well, that's your loss. So please, stop biting my head off, and MAYBE I'll stop biting off yours! >.<;;

~Kelsey

If you don't like PC anymore, then leave. oO; I believe that people are biting your head off because you and Casey have basically insulted PC, calling it a forum for only little kids, and for Crushes. What you said is not necessarily true, so people got offended.

Now now people, please calm down.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Heh, thanks Nick >=d

Reading the post of Pikawolf made me wonder why she looked into the threads that banned spamming person started... XD
    If ya really looks at Pkmn General, ya see there are lots of cool polls and a stickied "Pok?mon Chit Chat" >=d

darkblastoise89

mech lover
    Years
    i'm glad it's over! if you are gonna leave, leave. you are a trick anyway! i can say what i want. i don't need your permission! why stay around bashing this site if you hate it? just go! or is that too complex for your dense *** skull? hate me all you want, you really have no reason to, but i have every reason to hate you.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    darkblastoise89 said:
    i'm glad it's over! if you are gonna leave, leave. you are a trick anyway! i can say what i want. i don't need your permission! why stay around bashing this site if you hate it? just go! or is that too complex for your dense *** skull? hate me all you want, you really have no reason to, but i have every reason to hate you.

I dont hate ya. I even think this post ya made was impressive good >>;;

But now, lets end with this, peeps?

Vkazuic

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2010
    WTF is going on here?????!!!! I sense anger and hate in the air!!!!

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    darkblastoise89 said:

I can say only one thing: you are a Ricky2 LOL

Nevermind. Go back to a Topic.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back