• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legacy or standard?

Legacy or standard?

• Legacy

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Standard

Votes: 15 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I just switched to legacy to see what it was like. I know a lot of forums use it, but it seems so weird to use on PC because I've grown used to it looking different. I think I'll pick standard because it feels more like PC to me.

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Meh, Legacy's too strange for me. I just prefer using Standard.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I have been using Standard ever since I joined, but just tried out Legacy, and might keep it for a while. ^o^

Years
    Legacy. I've tried using Standard before, even recently, but the way it's set up just really bugs me. I guess I don't like having to look across the screen for the rest of a person's profile info - and I can't really explain why I don't like it any better than that, but yeah.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Legacy, since I started using avatars > themes and stuff. I... like it; it used to be really weird for me. XD

Years
    When I first joined PC, Legacy was default. The other forums I go on use Standard, and it works perfectly there, but for PC? I need Legacy. For me, it's just not PC without it.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I've been using Standard since I joined, but I just switched to Legacy and now I'm too lazy to change it back. :x I'm more used to Standard, but I think I could get to like Legacy.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Back when I first joined PC, the default post bit display was Legacy, but I loved the aesthetic when standard became the default so much that I kept it. :P

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I use Standard because I've never bothered to change the settings to Legacy. Legacy's not bad, but Standard's not bad either.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back