• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Legendaries!!!

encyclopediajm

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    You people have probably heard that by going somewere with free wireless internet you can chat and play games on the DS. Well i think they should hold Nintendo Events online so anybody anywere could capture pokemon like celebi,deoxys,lugia and ho-oh. its not fair that only japan in people have this oppertunity. whats your opinion?

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    I do think it would be nice to be able to access Nintendo events through a WiFI hotspot, except I cant get mine to work :(. Then I wouldnt have to travel for miles to get mere bytes of data downloaded to my cartridge.

someone1939

Just Plain Awesome
    Years
    That's an awesome idea... except then everyone would be able to get the legendaries, and they wouldn't be special anymore. Now if there was some requirement within the game to be able to download it, then that would make it better. For example, they could have some thing where if you've won, like, 1,000 battles, then you could download the legendary Pokemon. I dunno, though... do you think something like that would work better?

Years
    Having a special requirement would make this a good idea. (I would probably meet it anyway.) It would be a good way to keep them scarce, but still let everyone have access.

encyclopediajm

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    i agree there should be some requirements. and the events should only happen like once every 3-5 months. and the requirements should be based on how many battles won and game progress.thanx for your opinions. i hope this thread stays open so i can hear more opinions.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Neo Umbreon said:
    How did you get a Mew without using a Gamehsark or Actionreplay?

He probably got the Old Sea Map from a Nintendo event, then went to Faraway Island (FR & LG).

johnlai007

AKA J
    Years
    Dudes, don't cheat.
    It makes the game lose its fun.
    Like playing Monopoly and taking away all the money.
    Anyways, Pokepark's in Taiwan.
    I WANT A HO-OH! (and $100,000,000,000 while you're at it)
    I've got a thread like this here

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2013
    i live in belgium and i didnt like it when they only made deoxy's avaible trought that stupid thing the

and i never got mew nor celebie i only got jirachi trough pokemon channel
    and that game sucked :p

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    darkandyman said:
    and i never got mew nor celebie i only got jirachi trough pokemon channel

...Huh?

encyclopediajm said:
    Well i think they should hold Nintendo Events online so anybody anywere could capture pokemon like celebi,deoxys,lugia and ho-oh

...I came up with this a few months ago but not much was said...but YEAH, IT'S ALMOST NECESSARY to do this now Wi-Fi is in the picture...

...Or maybe that can go with the (I WILL NOT use the new name) Revolution's Connect24.

encyclopediajm

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    i hope if they hold nintendo events online they will not require some pourchased item. i spent $120.00 on the DS Lite and i dont intend to spend $30.00 for some attachtment so i can play a game that i will probably pay $50.00 for. But if Nintendo requires that i probably will buy the attachtment...because I'm a PokeFreak! I'll do anything to catch those little critters!!!Except cheat.

Back