• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendary Artists/Bands...

CrazyCubone

isn't very crazy.
Years
  • I'm gonna say Muse. Matt Bellamy has such a huge vocal range, he's great at guitar, and all of Muse's songs are just epic. They put on an amazing show live. Legendary.

pkemaniac999

in need of help for a hack, pm
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2015
    bands

NIRVANA AND LED ZEPPELIN ARE THE BEST BANDS EVER AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!

Bulletproof

This time baby I'll be...
    Years
  • NIRVANA AND LED ZEPPELIN ARE THE BEST BANDS EVER AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!
    erm no lol. too rocker and emoish for me. don't like it.

if anyone dares say alexandra burke is legendary then I hope you trip out on your way to the door. :D

diana vickers (x factor runner up - x factor being a uk talent show that leona lewis won) is beautiful and makes music the best thing in the world. her voice is amazing, she looks amazing and has her own style. stun-ning. all you americans will be hearing from her soon listen out for her. :D

but at this time, I'd say the kings of leon because they're a really good boy band that has a great style of singing, performing and strom the charts with it. any wonder?

lady gaga is also good as she is turning really catchy with her type of music that everybody loves.

edit: wow how come so many 'legendary' bands and artists are rock? I hate rock.

Last edited:

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • Well, legendary artists/bands...
    -Led Zepplin
    -The Beatles
    -Jimi Hendrix
    -Van Halen
    -Nirvana (no matter how emoish you may think it is, Just Like Teen Spirit alone gives them this title)
    -STYX (Cooooome Sail away with MEEEEEEEEEEEE)
    -Weird Al (Not like I obsess over the guy but he is a genius)
    -Pink Floyd

And another band that I think deserves more credit is the Gorrilaz, but I wouldn't really call them "legendary".

Last edited:

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    ..X-factor finalists are just no.

Anyway:

Sonic Youth - Revolutionary..Everything they do from album 1-16 is just magical.
    The Strokes - Came in a time when music was filled with boy bands and bubblegum pop..They completely saved music.

I'll think of more that people haven't already mentioned later.

XXXBurningStarIV

Yo dawg I herd u liek memes
    Years
  • Tool is a big one. Maynard is amazing. His music is loved by so many,

And Coheed SHOULD be, but so many people hate Claudio's voice.... For the sole reason of it being high pitched.
    If you ask me, that's what MAKES the music. Pretty stupid people will listen to emo fags crying but they can't take Claudio's voice. Makes sense. >_>

Sorry, I ramble when it comes to Coheed.

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    I'm gonna say Muse. Matt Bellamy has such a huge vocal range, he's great at guitar, and all of Muse's songs are just epic. They put on an amazing show live. Legendary.
    Agreed. They sold out Wembley Stadium, didn't they? That's impressive enough, and they have a great variety and huge talent.

Also the Beatles, because... well, because. I'll also say Queen since a lot of their songs are well-known today, even to people who don't necessarily know the band, and Blue Öyster Cult gets an honorable mention for birthing the infamous phrase "more cowbell."

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • If you havent noticed 99% of the posters do not listen to pop and stuff. And this thread seems more of a rock/metal thread for great artists such as Cobain and Hendrix. And eww pop.

Back