• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Legendary Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2017
    Thanks everyone for taking these guys off my hands. Anyone I haven't traded yet send me a PM.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    Come one, come all to JohnnyGolduck's Legendary Legendary Giveaway. First come, first serve. Rather than releasing them or Wonder Trading them maybe some of the wonderful people here at the pokecommunity would like some.

Zapdos
    Mewtwo
    Raiku
    Regice (X2-- One of them nicknamed JOHN CENA... I didn't do it, I swear!)
    Regirock
    Registeel
    Mespirit
    Cresellia
    Heatran (X2)
    Regigigas
    Virizion
    Terrakion
    Cobalion
    Tornadus
    Resharim
    Kyurem

Some of the natures are good. Zapdos, Mewtwo Raiku and Kyurem are Modest. Cresellia and Virizion are Careful, I don't know if that's any good. I haven't checked the IVs but I'm assuming they're mediocre. Just let me know what you would like with your friend code and we'll get it over with.

I would love to have the regice nicknamed John Cena

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2016
    Come one, come all to JohnnyGolduck's Legendary Legendary Giveaway. First come, first serve. Rather than releasing them or Wonder Trading them maybe some of the wonderful people here at the pokecommunity would like some.

Zapdos
    Mewtwo
    Raiku
    Regice (X2-- One of them nicknamed JOHN CENA... I didn't do it, I swear!)
    Regirock
    Registeel
    Mespirit
    Cresellia
    Heatran (X2)
    Regigigas
    Virizion
    Terrakion
    Cobalion
    Tornadus
    Resharim
    Kyurem

Some of the natures are good. Zapdos, Mewtwo Raiku and Kyurem are Modest. Cresellia and Virizion are Careful, I don't know if that's any good. I haven't checked the IVs but I'm assuming they're mediocre. Just let me know what you would like with your friend code and we'll get it over with.

I'm fairly new to the new Pokemon games, last one I played was Ruby, I was about 14 years old at that moment. I own none of these, but for nostalgia I would love to own that Mewtwo, Zapdos and Raiku. Don't know if it is possible to 'claim' three :).

Thanks a lot for doing this! I was afraid that I entered the game too late in order to own one of the old-school legendaries.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2017
    It's 4:41 in the morning where I live right now but I get on at weird hours all the time. I'll hold them for you.

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Just want to take credit for giving Regice the horrible nickname ;).

But if Kyurem is still on the market holler at your girl hhdude. Have a few lengendaries if you're missing any.

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    I don't have Palkia but I do believe I have a Giratina, I'm on my break right now I'll check when I get back home.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back