• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Legendary Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    That modest kyurem sounds good but I already have a W-Kyurem set haha, I'm interested in either a tornadus or heatran depending on natures please lmkk

Years
  • Come one, come all to JohnnyGolduck's Legendary Legendary Giveaway. First come, first serve. Rather than releasing them or Wonder Trading them maybe some of the wonderful people here at the pokecommunity would like some.

Raiku
    Regice
    Regirock
    Registeel
    Mespirit
    Cresellia
    Heatran (X2)
    Virizion
    Terrakion
    Cobalion
    Tornadus
    Resharim
    Kyurem

Some of the natures are good. Zapdos, Mewtwo Raiku and Kyurem are Modest. Cresellia and Virizion are Careful, I don't know if that's any good. I haven't checked the IVs but I'm assuming they're mediocre. Just let me know what you would like with your friend code and we'll get it over with.

Can we get more than one? I would love a kyurem, reshiram, and a tornadus if possible. Thank you!

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2017
    Ok, I'm at work. I'll hit you guys up when I get home.

Kyurem goes to hhDude
    Heatran and Cresellia to Lrachelr5
    Heatran and Tornadus to kokidd99 but they don't have good natures.
    Resharim to Breezerplays

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2016
    Hey man, what is left I would like one
    Terrakion if possible

I sent a request a couple days ago I don't know if you accepted it.

Years
  • Hey!

Am I correct in assuming the Mewtwo has been taken? If so, could I please have the Reshiram? I would be very, very appreciative! My friend code is 0662-5051-8170 and my in-game name is Max. Just let me know when/if you want to trade!

Thanks again!

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2017
    Has the list been updated? Are any of the pokemon on the list still available? I would definitely be interested in some if they are.

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2016
    Could I geht the Raikou please? I want to use it for competitive battling. My friendcode is 4828-8303-6656

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2016
    Hey man my friend code is in my sig, but I have been super busy, so I wont be able do any trading until tomorrow.

Years
  • If no one is claiming the rest of the Pokemon, I'll gladly adopt em. If there are other people who want them, go ahead then. Just saying I'll take any leftovers.

Zenovis

Greninja Joins The Battle!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2023
    Hey I'm just wondering if Regice and Cobalion are still available?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back