• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendary Pokemon

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    This is in the wrong forum. ^^; This would see fit in General Games Discussion. ^^ I'll move it there for you. ^_~

*moves*

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2013
    My strategy?

Let's see, in R/B/Y, I put out my Gengar and hypnotized them and then took turns dealing damage, and repetedly throwing pokeballs, then changing to Snorlax to max revive my Gengar, than putting them back to sleep and repeating..

THen in G/S/C I put out my Gengar and hypnotized them and then took turns dea....

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    False swipe with any Fswiper, make the enemy goto sleep, and keep throwing Ultra ball. Switch to Timer Ball after 15 turns.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Dragrie3000 said:
    How do catch legendary pokemon?what is your strategy?
    I just have a timer ball and a pokemon with high Special Defense.

Doomhanger

Infusion
    Years
    What you do is get a parascect on level 100. Use spore then false swipe. You know, pokemon become extremely easy to catch when they are on 1 health and alseep. You should also carry a supply of timer balls...

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    well when im facing ones that u can see, i just save before a game so i can retry and have about 20-30 ultra balls and a good supply of timer balls, my battle strategy is just to put em to sleep quich and sometimes try to freeze them solid, then i attack with attacks that do about 30-50 damage.

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2005
    Sorry I don't know Quoting but earlier someone using a Master Ball on a Lengadary Dog. If I we're you I would save that for the highest level Lengadary Pokemon in the game. Beside look at this.

I caught these Lengadary Pokemon with this.

Rakiou: Preimire Ball (I think I got Lucky.)
    Entei: Timer Ball
    Suicune: Net Ball
    Kyrogue: Net Ball

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    I somehow own Master Balls for each legendary battles but i don't recognize that i found/bought them :\

mew_master

(don't)ignore paranthesees
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2005
    i just whittle it's health down until it's really low, put it to sleep, then confuse it, then start throwing ultra and timer balls.

Years
    Tch. I just save before 'em, weaken 'em, an' try ta catch 'em!
    Takes me 'bout an hour ta catch one though... o.0
    I only use stats effects if my main pkmn faints an' I have one in my party(usually below lvl 20 o.0).
    An' if I REALLY wanna catch a legendary, I usually want good stats an' personality, so I use the Master Ball! XD

Back