• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendary Rebels II: The Human's War

miley810

Assassin
Years
Adriane

"Spike just asked-"Mew was interupted.

"Mind reading is wrong!"Adriane said for the third time.

Adriane felt guilty, she had been reading his mind too. She landed on the roof, jumped onto the balcony, walked into her room, and back downstairs. She grabbed a apple and banana without stopping and walked out the door. She casually swiched from walking to flying and she flew to her tree house, waiting on the two boys to emerge.

"They'd better not ruin my grandpa's island battling."She thought.

___

Glaceon

Glaceon turned to Leafeon.

"Well there goes Adriane."She said sighing."I wish I could do something more..."

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years

Valorie

Valorie observed Gad for several long moments as he went on. If she noticed anything that was going on in his head she didn't show it.

"It's alright..."

It really wasn't, in the sense that Valorie wasn't okay with what had just happened. She really didn't want to explain why she was upset though. Right now her mind was in loss aversion mode, which made her even more closed up out of fear of being called on what she had been doing. What had she been doing though. Seeking comfort? If it wasn't clear already, Valorie had some rather serious trust issues. Where did they even come from? You'd have to ask, or perhaps probe her memory for answers because she certainly wasn't telling.

Gad proceeded to attempt to lead Valorie inside. Fruit. She liked the idea of fruit. Meat honestly had a low place on her palette. She blamed a sick joke among kids in which they would try to convince eachother that they were eating a pokemon. (In the games people kinda sorta actually do eat pokemon. In the anime people eat non-pokemon animals like in real life. In the manga it's unknown. I'll leave it up to Miley how the RP will work there. Wired way Valorie didn't know at the time.) She had a vivid memory of promptly choking on the food she was eating at the time. One bad experience had changed her tastes forever.

Regardless, after a moment she moved to follow Gad inside, glancing briefly at Latias as if to make sure she hadn't lost her. Presumably the two would then head inside, Valorie looking a bit distant in thought.

Mesprit

As Adriane explained her feelings Mesprit had to multitasking her and Latias's responses for a bit. My that this was impossible for her. She found herself slightly frustrated at what Latias had said. When she'd said Latias was more of the friend Valorie had needed she hadn't been being lazy. It was more just... Mesprit was a different type of person. She did not do gushy touchy feely stuff. It may have had something to do with the fact that her touch was known to steal the emotions right out of someone. But she really just didn't like that sort of stuff in general. It was hard for her to explain, and so he didn't try. Perhaps Latias' brig Spike's partner was a problem too anyway. She would just have to do what she could. You see, when she had said she'd help the ousted. She had more meant to say that she would help them get along. It felt to her that the best she could do for Valorie right now was to knock down those emotional walls Val had put up. She silently knew Valorie would freak if she knew what Mesprit was about to do. Yet, she felt that Valorie's paranoia and anxiety was only hurting her in the long run.

Mesprit was somewhat confused when Adriane raked into the air and started floating away in the middle of a conversation. Normally, one might consider that kind of rude... However, they /were/ talking telepathically, which meant nobody else can hear anything Mesprit has been saying. o_o; perhaps Adriane had just gotten really used to her powers. Mesprit decided not to take it to heart, and instead continued talking through telepathy, which wasn't limited by distance or line of sight. Though, she paused awkwardly for a brief moment at first.

Mesprit (telepathy to Adriane): "....I see. I don't read minds, but I think I can help."

Mesprit was, needless to say, pleased that someone actually wanted to help.

Mesprit (telepathy to Adriane): "I observed Valorie hugging Latias not long ago. I could feel from her emotions and what I observed. It feels like she needs... a companion."

Mesprit paused a moment, hesitating before proceeding to mock herself a bit in an attempt to explain further.

Mesprit (telepathy to Adriane): "One who's a bit more... expressive than I. I was never that sort of person. I tried to help her my way and now she hates my guts. I guess you could say this is my way of trying to help... indirectly."

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alan got off Latios as soon as he landed on the island. He looked around, nobody seemed to have noticed his arrival. He sighed.

"Hey, Latios..." he said, "W-Wanna t-teach me how t-to t-transform wh-while w-we're here?"

Latios thought about it for a couple of seconds. But then he smiled and nodded. "Sure." he said. Alan smiled and looked at the house. He was a bit upset that nobody noticed he was there, but he thought that after he learned to transform, the others would be nicer to him.

"Okay, what you gotta do to transform first is concentrate into whatever you want to transform into." Latios said, and Alan nodded timidly.

miley810

Assassin
Years
It finally hit Adriane what Mesprit was saying, about Valorie needing companion. Adriane just stared, too deep in thought to pay attention to what she was looking at. Where was Valorie anyways? She had never seen Valorie go inside. She looked where she had seen Valorie a bit ago, to see her heading inside.

"Ok, so Gad, Valorie, Spike, Alan, and I are here. Nora got captured..."Adriane thought.

Adriane noticed how dirty the tree house really was. She decided to clean it another time and flew back to the house's roof, still waiting on Gad and Spike to come out. Mew looked at her.

"What's wrong now?"Mew asked.

"Um...nothing."Adriane said.

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
Years
Gad Sylvanhart

Fruit! Delicious yummy fruit! At least, that's what I was thinking when I saw a huge welcome basket on the table in the room. My muscles were slightly less tense now, so I walked over to the basket, thinking of how stupid I'd been not to have seen it. Guess I wasn't too used to nice welcomes. I chuckled slightly as I thought this, then reached into the basket and plucked an orange. It looked simply delicious. Oranges were my favorites, next to their smaller cousins the tangerine. I found that eating one slice of both created a lovely flavor. Unfortunately, there were no tangerines available in the basket. It was rather large and wooden, and consisted of the most basic fruits: Pears, Apples, Oranges, etcetera. Still, I was thankful for my orange, and went back into the sofa, eating from it. Oranges somehow always soothed my nerves, almost made me want to go to sleep. Before long, I saw Valorie enter the premises. I didn't want to create another stupidly awkward moment, so I attempted to forget she was there. She was shy, that much was obvious, and I'd clearly offended her by dropping in at that moment, although I was only trying to be friendly. She'd said it was alright, but I highly doubted that by the look on her face. Which looked rather distant, like in a different world. May as well have been sleep walking with the eyes open, in my opinion. (That does happen. It happened to my cousin Ted, long story) Part of me did want to tell her I was sorry, even though I'd technically already done so. But the other part held me back somewhat, since I knew that disturbing her in her distant state would be the third stupidest thing I did today, despite my intellectual strength, I never really knew how to make long, calculated choices. At least not now.

Suddenly, Spike walked in my direction. "You. Me. 3-on-3 Battle. Outside." he said, sternly. I did not appreciate the attitude towards me, personally I didn't see how he could be jealous, I mean, he was one of the originals, he should have been bossing me around, not acting so immature. "Umm, excuse me?" I asked. "Alright, if you say so." I said, still trying to be nice. And yet, part of me told me he didn't deserve to be respected. Still, I didn't want any trouble. So I went outside. I already knew the team I was going to pick for this three-on-three. I always picked this team because they were a well circulated coverage team. Strategically, of course. Their types covered each other as well as I could make it so. Despite the common weakness on two of them, the third could take it for neutral damage. I thought about using Uxie instead, but Uxie was my partner, not my Pokemon. I didn't think I could do that in a battle. I brought out my first Pokemon, giving Spik the upper hand by allowing him to see it. "Go, Haxorus!" I exclaimed. I threw Haxorus' Luxury Ball into the air, and out it came for sure. A huge, golden, long-necked dragon with a two-sided ax on its head. Or at least what looked so. I loved my Haxorus, it was a gift that came along with the clothes I was wearing at the very moment. It was a Pokemon from Unova, I believe. Although I wasn't sure if it was Uxie or my uncle who sent it to me. Was Uxie already disguised as my uncle when this was sent to me? I suspected so. Anyways, I stopped thinking and turned to Haxorus. Who'd already sat down, waiting for his opponent to arrive. Truth is, outside of battle, my Haxorus was a big softy. In battle, he was a fierce predator, but outside, he was actually quite sensitive. Unlike me, he relied more on his emotions to see him through life. It was cute, to be honest. Any person who got to know him might think so.

And so, I waited for Spike and his Pokemon, quite interested to see his team. To have survived through the first Legendary Endeavor, he must have had quite a team. I'd already noticed a Leafeon running around earlier, speaking to Adriane's Glaceon. I was almost sure it was Spike's.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
(OoC: I think it's best that no one talks to me so I don't hurt anyone...)

Leafeon

Adriane still looked a little troubled. Leafeon didn't know what to do. Glaceon was worried about her trainer. He would be too if Spike was having issues. Speaking of Spike, where was he?

"Maybe we should worry about it later. Let's go see what Spike is doing." Leafeon turned & ran towards where ever his trainer could be. Were they outside? He went out the house & saw his trainer in front of Gad. Were they gonna battle? It sure did surprise Leafeon.

Latias

It was funny. Gad & Valorie didn't know exactly what to say to each other properly. Still, silence isn't always good.

She saw Valorie already heading inside. Perhaps I should go look for Spike. Latias started morphing back to her original self, floating off to where Spike was. Then, already, she founf him battling Gad. Why now? What's gotten into Spike?

Spike

"Umm, excuse me?" Gad asked.

"You heard me." Spike answered calmly, but with a grudge.

"Alright, if you say so." No problem then. They both walked out the house to an open field that had enough space for battle. Spike took off his shirt around his waist to the groung. This would be intense. "Go, Haxorus!" Gad shouted as a Haxorus stood on the field. This could prove interesting.

"Go Gengar!" What stood in front of Haxorus was the floating ghost, Gengar. "Gengar! Shadow Claw!" Gengar is pretty sneaky. He rushed at Haxorus from high up with his Shadow Claw ready, swinging right down to him.

Wymsical

Years
Gad Sylvanhart

Looked like the battle was on. Almost without warning, Haxorus was introduced to his current playmate: A Gengar. this would be very interesting. I looked at the Gengar with interest, I'd only ever seen a real one once or twice. The Pokemon was purple in color, and had a mostly round body apart from short, stubby arms and legs sticking out its sides and end, respectively. Of course, the Gengar always had a sneaky look on his face. I didn't expect a fair battle from gengar today.

"Gengar! Shadow Claw!" Spike exclaimed. His Gengar came running at Haxorus with great speed. "Stand your ground!" I said, almost as soon as Spike had given out his order. Then, the Gengar shot up into the sky and came at Haxorus with Shadow Claw. As he came closer, I thought about what move to use really quickly. Haxorus knew four moves, each very potent.

Gengar was ten feet away from Haxorus when I shouted "Use DragonBreath!" Haxorus obeyed, and shot a purple flame up in the air, at Gengar. DragonBreath was hard to dodge because the flames went everywhere, so I wondered if this Gengar had been skillful enough to dodge.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Adriane watched the two walk off, and cocked her head slightly, wondering how they knew where a open feild was.

"Mew?"She said, just like mew does when she's confused.

Adriane slapped her left hand over her mouth. She said that because of the mew-powers.

"Let's go."She said telepathically to Mew.

"Ok."

The two flew after the two boys, landing quiet in one of the relitivily big and leafy trees. They were as quiet as possible. She watched Spike carefully, Gad not doing much yet.

"He can do this."She thought, refering to Spike."Come on Spikey."

She gasped, slightly quiet, and put her hand over her mouth.

"Come on come on..."She thought.

(Note that the last two slanted sentences were thought, not spoken to anyone)

Dawn

Years
Mesprit got no response from Adriane, but she sensed some sort of understanding. Waiting a moment to make sure Adriane hadn't anything to say Mesprit looked around. Hey, where had Spike gone? He must've left to go do something while she was concentrating. Seeing nothing else to work on for the time being Mesprit floated towards the door to meet up with Valorie. Glancing at Gad briefly she acknowledged Valorie's untrusting stare and moved on without comment.

Unless anyone hadn't caught on yet, Valorie and Mesprit had verbally fought in the past. Not all legendary-rebel pairings were made in heaven. In fact, theirs had been made on a street corner out of desperation. Go figure. Regardless, Mesprit noticed--was that the boys battling? She floated over to start watching.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
(OoC: miley-You forgot to post as Glaceon when I posted as Leafeon. You might wanna add that to your next post.)

"Stand your ground!" Gad commanded his Haxorus. What's he planning? As Gengar got closer to the opponent, Gad shout out again. "Use DragonBreath!" This came as, well, not a shocker. A DragonBreath came straight towards Gengar who was still in the air. He got hit straight on & landed on the ground. Not bad. This could be more interesting.

Gengar quickly got back up from the attack. It would take a lot more than that to take him down. "Gengar! Use Taunt!" Spike commanded. Gengar was always excited about this move. He stook out his tongue at Haxorus laughing.

"Is that all you got? I've taken worse from normal-types!" This would hit hard to Haxorus. Might I add normal attacks don't effect ghost-types, unless they use Foresight or Oder Sleuth. Spike waited to see what Gad's next move would be.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
"It can be anything I want?" Alan asked timidly, and Latios nodded.

"Yes. Anyone you want to turn into." Latios said, "You have to concentrate on that someone first."

"Okay." Alan said, and closed his eyes. He shivered as he concentrated, as there was only one being he could think of, and he concentrated on him. Latios smiled as he watched him.

"Good. Now do you remember what you did to become invisible?" Latios said, and Alan nodded, still shivering and looking a little pale. "Well, you have to do the same, only concentrating on what you want to turn into, and mentally try to make yourself look like him or her."

"O-okay..." Alan said, and closed his eyes again. He turned invisible for seconds, only to become visible again. This happened about five times, until when he became visible again he didn't look like he used to. He looked completely different. In fact, he didn't look human at all. He was tall, purple and had a tail.

"Wow, Alan, congratulations!" the Eon Pokémon said.

"I-I did it?" Alan said, looking at his hands, which now had three fingers.

"Yes. You can now transform." Latios said, "I'm so proud of you!"

miley810

Assassin
Years
(Just note that if mew and Adriane are talking its telepathicly right now.)

Adriane heard Latios and Alan, so she turned her head and her eyes widen, so she swung her head foward.

"Ok...Alan's mind waves....Mewtwo stands there..."She said telepathicly to mew.

"He learned how to transform."Mew said.

"Ah nice."Adriane said.

Adriane watched the battle, wondering deeply who would win.

___

(Sorry I forgot about Glaceon)

Glaceon

"Lets go fallow them." Glaceon said with a nod and walked to the area Spike and Gad were in.

She sat down next to the tree her trainer and Mew were in, unaware they were up there despite their scent.

(Sorry if I forgot to respond to Leafeon or something, I had to write this before I went to school. If I did let me know and I'll edit it when I get home.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Leafeon

"Lets go follow them." Glaceon said as she & Leafeon stopped by the battlefield. Spike & Gad were already battling. Was Spike gonna choose him to battle soon? Hopefully not. He still wanted to be by Glaceon's side right now. Of course, if he did call him out, Leafeon would have to.

Leafeon smiled by Glaceon's side. What could they talk about during this time right now? "So. How long have you & Adriane been together?" He asked her shyly. He at least wanted to get to know her better.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alan stared at his hands, not able to believe it. "W-wow..." he said, and Latios smiled.

"And, if you wanna go back to looking like you usually do," Latios said, "just do the same but thinking about you, okay?" Alan nodded, and then the two walked over to where Adriane was. Spike and Gad were battling, and Alan didn't even notice.

"Hello." Alan said, still in his Mewtwo form, to those present there. Latios smiled at him.

miley810

Assassin
Years
(OOC: I've gotta drive my mind out of X-men Destiny mode, I keep seeing Mewtwo as Rayes from X-men destiny 0.0)

Adriane jumped not noticing Altwo come over.

"There goes my cover."She thought.

"Hey, I don't want Spike to know I'm here, I don't want him to think I'm watching, it may make him nervous. I get nervous if someone I know is watching me battle."Adriane said telepathicly to Alan.

___

Glaceon

"Well about four and a half years ago Adriane found me in the forest back when I was a eevee. I had got attacked by a trainer who just left me, after I was clawed and bit by his houndoom. She healed me to the best of her ablity before bringing me to the pokemon center."Glaceon said smiling."What about you and Spike?"

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alan looked at Adriane. "Oh, I-I-I'm s-s-sorry..." he said telepathically to her, "I-I d-d-didn't m-mean t-to scare y-you..." He looked down, feeling bad about startling her with his appearance.

Then he walked away from her, floating away from her. After getting back on the ground, his attention turned to the battle. Spike's Gengar versus Gad's Haxorus. Nobody knew this, but he wanted Spike to lose, and silently rooted for Gad.

Latios then flew next to him. He was watching the battle as well, but, unlike the kid that looked like Mewtwo, he was rooting for noone.

Wymsical

Years
Gad Sylvanhart

Gengar was hit. It flew back onto the ground, but it didn't seem too phased as it got back up. After all, Haxorus and I were only starting. We had much more up our sleeves.

For a moment, I chose to examine my surroundings. Almost everyone was here, Adriane, hiding in a tree, (it wasn't very hard to spot her anyway) Alan, but he had shapeshifted into ... Mewtwo? For a moment, I was honeslty freaked out, but Latios floating next to him gave it away. I also saw Valorie, and her Legendary, Mesprit. Mesprit came to watch us with something of a mild interest, and Valorie, she smiled at me. I noticed this and smiled back politely, then turned my attention to Spike once more.

His Gengar had used Taunt, and blown a raspberry at Haxorus. Honestly, I thought he could have done better, but Gengar had apparently said something to Haxorus that angered him. This was bad, with Haxorus' temper, I might lose control. Haxorus proceeded to roar loudly in anger. He was obviously enraged. "GRAAAAAAAAAARGH!" came the cry from the huge monster of a Pokemon. I didn't like this, not one bit. Suddenly, Haxorus raged and charged at Gengar, I had to end this. "Haxorus, return!" I ordered. I held up Haxorus' Pokeball, and he turned into a red flash of light before disappearing into it. I'd bring him back out when he'd calmed down. Meanwhile....

"Go, Weavile!" I said. I threw my Pokeball, and out came Weavile. Weavile was a very deceptive, greedy, and cruel Pokemon much like Gengar. I was interested to see how Weavile would do against one of the same nature.
Weavile only gave a grin in Gengar's way. As if he was already looking down on him already.

"Weavile, us Taunt!" I shouted. It was time to give Gengar a taste of his own medicine. Weavile's grin spread across most of his face as he turned around and showed his butt to Gengar. "Hey, fatty!" Weavile shouted towards Gengar, partially shouting at Spike too, which I hadn't intended to happen. "Oh, hey! Are those legs, or stumps?! And what about those arms! Oh my Arceus, they looks like warts on the side of your fat cake face!" Weavile teased, then bursting into laughter and pointing at Gengar. "Hey, hey Gengar, you're looking ... GASTLY! AHAHAHAHA!" Weavile shouted. Yes, he was very cruel. I didn't like it one bit, but Weavile's Taunt had saved me in many a battle.

So, I anxiously awaited Gengar's move. I believed my Taunt had been far more successful than Gengar's. My Weavile had experience at ... well, being mean, I suppose.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
(OoC: EDIT: >.< I forgot about Glaceon!)

Leafeon

Glaceon's story...was sad. It was nice of Adriane to take care of her. Leafeon should maybe thank her later.

Leafeon was so happy telling his story to anyone. But, no one's telling secrets here. "Well. I lived in Celadon City. I was like a survivor searching for food. You know how that stroy goes. Anyway, I was an Eevee that time, & I met a female Eevee. I'm...not going into details." Leafeon shook his head at what he did with that Eevee. "She broke my heart after leaving me to get caught with the food... Spike found me with the humans who's food I took. He took care of me, trained me, explored all the regions. He's...my only best friend." That just made Leafeon think.

Can I trust Glaceon...?

Spike

Haxorus was quite enraged from Gengar's taunt. Just what Spike needed. Now he just needs to-

What? Gad has returned Haxorus just now. No matter. Gengar would take care of things. The next Pokemon Gad summons out was a Weavile. This one seemed pretty sneaky. Better watch out. "Weavile, us Taunt!" Use what?!

"Hey, fatty!" Weavile insulted Gengar. Gengar tried to keep his cool. "Oh, hey! Are those legs, or stumps?! And what about those arms! Oh my Arceus, they looks like warts on the side of your fat cake face!" & already Gengar was ticked off. Spike did not expect a Taunt to be used against him. "Hey, hey Gengar, you're looking ... GASTLY! AHAHAHAHA!" & Gengar charged at Weavile with Shadow Claw.

"Shut up! I'm the only one who can Taunt you Pokemon!" This won't do.

"Gengar! Return!" Spike took out a Pokeball & shot a red beam at Gengar, tranferring him back inside his Pokeball. Spike started sweating a little. If that Weavile was gonna be this way, he would have to come up with a different plan for now. "You're up! Blaziken!" Spike threw another Pokeball, summoning out Blaziken. Back in the last war against the legendaries, he was only a Combusken. Now he's a strong fiery Blaziken.

"Blaziken! Bulk Up!" Spike commanded. Blaziken started working up his body, raising his attack & defense. Spike needed to be ready for anything. This is a good workout for the war tomorrow. Spike awaited Gad's next move, all the while thinking of what other Pokemon he should use.

(OoC: xD What's with the Taunts?)

Last edited:

Dawn

Years

Valorie Ryder

Meanwhile back at the island house not far off from the battle, Valorie had made her way onto the roof with the help of her flygon. The dragon pokemon nudged her lightly, detecting that something was bothering her. However, Valorie wasn't really in the mood and promptly shoo'd the pokemon away. She was watching the battle from a vantage point, having taken to it as a way of distracting herself from other things. Most of her pokemon were far too heavy to land on the roof. Heck, at 12'1'' Dragonite weighed just under eight hundred pounds. Flygon weighed a measly 180'ish in comparison. She could see Mesprit down there, but she didn't really want Mesprit's attention either. Rather, she didn't really know what she wanted to do right now, and so she watched absent mindedly. All she could say was that the two repeatedly returning their pokemon like that looked...dumb. Seriously, she was half tempted to personally come down there and tell them to either drop battling rules entirely and send out all their pokemon at once or stop switching around. She resisted that temptation though, mostly because she had nothing to do with this battle. Even if the sight was quickly boring her to death.

Last edited:

Wymsical

Years
Gad Sylvanhart

And ... he switches out. Just when Gengar was getting angry. That was annoying. However, the next Pokemon to be sent out was a Blaziken, much like mine. Very interesting. Blaziken's Fire typing could knock out Weavile, and its fighting type could too. At first, I was worried, Weavile seemed worried too, but I didn't want to switch out. I'd already done enough of that. Besides, a Fighting-type was perfectly predictable. I was happy this happened.

"Blaziken! Bulk Up!" Spike ordered. his Pokemon did so. A boosting move, I knew he was preparing for an attack that would be super effective against Weavile. One thing I had to my advantage though, Blaziken was slow. Much slower than Weavile, it would never be able to match up to Weavile's speed, or dodge his attacks. Which was simply perfect.

"Weavile, Aerial Ace!" I shouted. It was the only defense against fighting types my Weavile had, and with blazing speed and attack prowess, it usually managed to pull it off rather successfully, despite being a low base power move.
At my order, Weavile jumped, and started dashing at the slower Blaziken, but he predicted that Blaziken might take advantage of the close up and hit with a fighting type move, such as Close Combat, so he slid under Blaziken's long, powerful legs and emerged behind him, slashing at him with Aerial Ace. Before checking whether or not it hit, I ordered, "Now, Dig!" I shouted. I seriously doubted that Blaziken would be able to hit Weavile before it dug away, but it did nevertheless.

Funny story about dig, I taught it to Weavile when I was helping a miner dig a tunnel from Oreburgh mines all the way to Veilstone City. To provide an easy-to-cross connection between the two cities that would become known as Minecraft Tunnel. Luckily for me, that was another big help against Blaziken that I could take advantage of.

Now, Blaziken probably had no idea where Weavile would strike next. I neglected to see wether the last attack was successful, but I hoped so.

(Note that minecraft reference. :P)

Back