• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Legends - Real or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Hannah: yeah!!! i just realised that as i was writing and i was like :o lol

Zungie: Nice theory, but ive been adding to this thread since the off and its more or less established that arceus created mew. But thinkin about it it could work either way. Its a chicken/egg situation really. Here's a hypothetical version of events if mew did in fact make arceus and arceus turned evil:
    *Mew makes arceus, a super-powered god-poke
    *Arceus goes mental
    *Mew runs away
    *Arceus Destroys the universe and creates the state of chaos described in the myths
    *This takes all of arceus' strength, so he restarts his life in the form of an egg, creates a new unverse upon hatching, and then goes into dormant state to regenerate fully.
    *Mew survives the chaos in one of the bubbles he can create, then re-appears when he sees the world has been re-established.

That was a quick theory, i still perfer the arceus came first one but this one's a bit darker lol. If this is the case then perhaps arceus is evil and sadistic and made a world just so he can blow it up again? doctor evil style lol

Any thoughts?
    :)

Last edited:

Zungie

Professor Zee
    Years
    That's half my reasoning.
    I just think that the only logical explanation (if there ever was one) would be that the plates were just like offprings of his power.. Maybe even once part of the full powered Arceus?
    And I'd prefer to say that he turns good, for the greater picture..
    He'd probably have destroyed the universe again by now if he was evile still..
    And think of the face off that they might have had?!
    OMG, brainwave!
    Mew realises he's evil.
    She turns him back into an egg, releasing MOST of his power into plates.
    When he wakes up, he has to make the choice again..
    Good, or EVIL?!

Have I just got a bit carried away, or does that make sense?

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    It makes sense to an extent, but most people will argue that arceus IS the pokemon god (I am one of them, but keep an open mind). since the game gives no reference to mew being around before the swirly chaosness, it is assumed that arceus came first and created D&P and so on (Read back for some full hypothesi) and mew was made to populate the planet, hance the term ancestor poke rather than god. The reason for the plates/ungodly stature of arceus is that with no partners had to create all the vital legendires from himself, drastically weaking him. Either he forged the plates to make himself stronger or they also split off from him like the legends did. As for the new evil arceus theory,mew has always been reclusive and not as strong as arceus, so i think he would have fled from the almighty llama (That would be arceus, who has a striking resemblence to a camel minus the lump lol)

Ooh and my previous post was 200 :D

Zungie

Professor Zee
    Years
    Lol, it seems almost like a cult. xD
    I read the part about Mew not being a God, and is just refered to as an Ancestor.
    Hey, to put a real twist on things, think about this:
    Think of it like this: What I said was true.
    Arceus was evil.
    Mew created him.
    Mew took him back to a meternal state.

But Dialga can controll time.. Maybe Arceus turned good, went back in time thanks to Dialga and reversed his bad doings..

How's that for taste?!

Also:
    You said:
    the almighty llama
    Maybe the almighty Llama is the ancestor of Arceus?
    You never know ;)

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    :0 :0 :0
    How about this for random????
    Pokemon is set in the future, and in about 50 years llamas developed psychic abilities and killed us all, hence starting the reign of the llama???
    Now THAT is random lol
    Anyone heard the llama song? google it, its genius :D
    Right went a bit hyper, now back onto the thread......llama :D....
    Tiime travel is a bit too far IMO, even tho this is all fun and a game im firmly set against the theory of time travel. At least back into the past, I read to many physics books lol. When it comes to time-travel, Im will to accept that arceus+celebi can do it cuz they pretty much created it, they are as old as time and therefore always part of it, meaning that for them traveling through time is just teleporting.

Like i said, too many physics books :)
    Conclusion, be nice to llamas, in the future they may spare you lol

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    I like the theory that since dialga and palkia were sent off to the alternate universe, but something was needed to hold time together, the 3 legendary pixies (Or powerpuff girls as some people have called them lol) created celebi as a channel for dialga's ability, thus sustanining time.

Dont get me started on the llama song, I know it by heart cuz im that cool lol

Zungie

Professor Zee
    Years
    Cool.. Or sad?

So the PPG's made Celebi?
    O.O
    I always wondered aswell..
    Being as the 3 PPG's have different strengths..
    What if they was all once a single pokémon?
    I know there's no reference for this, but it's plausable..

Have you noticed too that we're writing Game Freaks next 25 years of Pokémon games? :D

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Theres a game producer with a notebook somewhere lol

When i said im cool i was bein sarcastic, no-one understands the greatness of the llama
    But they will when they go pshychic and blow crap up :D

Back onto the PPG they are a bit mysterious. We know arceus/mew made them to keep control of D&P and to teach humans emotional qualities, but aside from that we know little of their power. I think my reasoning was logical, as they regulated the barriers place of D&P. Perhaps Celebi was created from dialga, and allowed through by the PPG? Its pretty solid but with no evidence lol :D

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Most people get it from the games, because the games are made before any new series or movies, so their information came first and hence is the correct source. However lots of the points made in this thread have no evidence, just reasoning by relating back all the way to RBY. Oh and i dont watch the anime or movies, i love the games but i find the cartoons a bit too cheesey/kiddy for my liking.

New Question for thread; are the three birds legends or just rare? They have no actual control over their respective elements (While the regis and dogs do). It says lugia is their guardian, maybe lugia protects them either because it wants to see them conserved or because they are his offspring? This could be plausible because lugia is the guardian of the see, not the controller. Perhaps each of these four birds is the embodiment of the type they represent?

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    yeah i stand by that they are rare, theyve never really done anything out of the ordinary accept be a bit strong (Articuno+Mind Reader+Sheer Cold=LOL)
    :)

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Na its a bit late into the series to introduce new features of old legends.
    I reckon they are now just one of a kind so lugia has gone conservationist on them lol.

Yeah ive owned this thread since the start, its like the best thread ever :)

In fact im gonna post a link in my sig to it :P

Diageo

Corrupted...
    Years
    New Question for thread; are the three birds legends or just rare? They have no actual control over their respective elements (While the regis and dogs do).

Where does it say that? zapdos can control lightning just as well as raiku...

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Zungie; Diageo hasnt invaded, he was on the thread for a while before you :)
    Also, I think shiny pokes have genetic variations, similar to albinoes in real life. Nothing sinister, just different skin/fur pigments.

Diageo; i take it back, aparently he an control it. In fact they all the birds control their respective elements, so ive bin talkin crap lol. so here's one: Why are their two pokemon controling fire? why would arceus do that?

Diageo

Corrupted...
    Years
    Doesnt Entei do something related to unown? (trying to remeber the 3rd movie... or was it 4th?)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back