• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lelouch Lamperouge Alliance

What do you think of Lulu?

• Total voters

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    See, I wish I watched the Japanese version first. I didn't get to hear Lelouch's voice in Japanese. Maybe I should check out some cut scenes from YT or something. I really want to hear his voice. ^^ His dub voice is awesome though, I really like it.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I actually watched some of the show in the original Japanese prior to watching the English dub. Jun Fukuyama's a decent enough actor, but I never really liked the actual sound of his voice; I always thought he sounded a bit...stuffy, for lack of a better adjective.

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Aww man I haven't been here in a while. Welcome! =D

Aww you can't watch it from OtakuCenter anymore? Man, and I want to watch the second season! D:

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    Kisa should download it. :<

I download mine from a club on my anime list~ <3

I have to remind myself to watch Episode 4 of R2 today.. Damn school. D;

Years
    I've seen 10 episodes now. : 3

Umm, otakucenter got rid of the first season. I'm not sure about the second season though. ^.^;

Years
    Guess what? XD I'm eating Pizza Hut right now, like CC! XDXD

I didn't even know Japan had Pizza Hut. Did you?

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Pizza Hut supports the Rebellion, no matter where it may be located.

Also, I think this is really cute. If Code Geass really takes off in Britannia America, then I fully expect Johnny Yong Bosch, Karen Strassman, Amy Kinkaid, Yuri Lowenthal, Julie Ann Taylor, Brian Beacock, and (of course) Kate Higgins to be Pizza Hut's new spokespeople on this side of the Pacific.

MILLY: Hi, I'm Milly Ashford, student council president at Ashford Academy. Here at Ashford, we care a lot about what our fellow students eat, and we always try to provide them with the very best. That's why we order from Pizza Hut. If it can meet our high and exacting standards, it can most certainly meet yours. If you don't believe me, just ask my friend Lelouch.
    LELOUCH: I, Lelouch Vi Britannia, command you! Order Pizza Hut! Now!

Years
    What an awesome pizza box! *__________*
    Japan got to have pizza boxes with CG chibis on it? ;_;

Wow. XD

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    That's the box you showed Kimi and I in that convo. XD

But it's so cute, I'm going to Japan and ordering Pizza just for that. XD

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    They're still selling that box? XD That's so cool!
    They better be. If not, well, then our planned trip to Japan just to get Pizza Hut still won't be a complete waste. We can still go to Akihabara and get other Code Geass merchandise. We can still go to Sunrise's HQ and try and meet Jun Fukuyama, Yukana, Takahiro Sakurai, Ami Koshimizu, and the rest of the Japanese cast. After that, we can probably go across the Pacific to Los Angeles and try and meet Johnny Yong Bosch, Kate Higgins, Yuri Lowenthal, Karen Strassman, and the rest of the English cast as well.

Years
    Yay Club Field Trip! XD
    I'm watching episode 12 right now. : 3
    Oooh, I wanna know CC's real name. >.< *excited*

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    They better be. If not, well, then our planned trip to Japan just to get Pizza Hut still won't be a complete waste. We can still go to Akihabara and get other Code Geass merchandise. We can still go to Sunrise's HQ and try and meet Jun Fukuyama, Yukana, Takahiro Sakurai, Ami Koshimizu, and the rest of the Japanese cast. After that, we can probably go across the Pacific to Los Angeles and try and meet Johnny Yong Bosch, Kate Higgins, Yuri Lowenthal, Karen Strassman, and the rest of the English cast as well.

Oh that'd be so awesome. <3

Count me in on that. (b'')b

They call her C.2 in the japanese version.. Do they call her C.C in the english one?

Back