• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event Lets get your move on! [Week 9: Water / Mar 17 - 24]

Which are your favourites? (select as many as you'd like!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Kicking off Pokemon General's 2017 with a BANG
    This is actually a new tournament that colours came up with! If you're familiar with the Favourite Pokemon Tournament, then this works in the very same fashion! There will be a poll of a specific type (Normal, Grass, Water, etc) and you'll just pick your favourite moves from that type!

This Week's type
    This week we will be voting on Fire and Water-type moves!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hydro Pump and Surf are powerful moves and a staple of any water type for me, so they got my vote.

Years
  • I voted for 7 or 8 different moves since I like a lot of the Water type attacks, but my favorite of them all is Surf. Sure, it lost its usefulness outside of battle once Sun and Moon came around, but it's still a hard-hitting move with great accuracy and a decent amount of PP.

Oh, and I'll add Liquidation to the poll (+2 votes), since I'm a nice guy. Water has so many moves that they couldn't all fit on the list, and it was one of the final ones on the chopping block.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I'll gladly throw a vote toward Brine, along with...

Surf
    Water Gun
    Water Pulse

Back