• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Go] Lets Go: Unable to transfer starters?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jul 30, 2019
Hey everyone,

I hope this is the correct place for this post. Im looking for some help. I have been playing Lets Go and i have been succesfully transferring Pokemon from Pokemon Go to Let's Go. I have transferred many over the past few weeks with no issues.

Recently i was trying to transfer a bunch of bulbasaur and squirtle that i caught in go. However when i try to select them in the app they dont appear in the list i can transfer? Its specifically Squirtle and Bulbasaur. They are the non event Pokemon. I dont get it. Any ideas?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jul 30, 2019
There is no error as such. The Pokemon just doesnt appear in my list of transferable Pokemon. I literally just transferred a Gengar fine. But for some reason Squirtle and Bulbasaur will not let me.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jul 30, 2019
They aren't favourites. That was the first thing i checked. Im so confused. They are just wild bulbasaur and Squirtle i have caught in GO. I know the Glasses Squirtle cant be transferred but this just standard. Would love to know the answer.

Back