• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's see my to-do list "Go to work. Go to work. Go to work. Go to work..."

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
  • Do you have such a cluttered day-to-day schedule that you barely have time for anything? Is it about average? Or do you have all the free time in the world?

For me, I have to go to work for between 1 and 3 hours every day. I also have about 3 hours or so of online college work 3 days a week. My schedule isn't super-cluttered. I can fit in what I need to fit in. I must say, though, the online college is rather convenient; I can work it around my own schedule.

Charlie Kelly

King of the Rats
    Years
  • Well, depending on how many clients I get, my week can be busy or nearly empty. This week has been about mid-range. Lots of personal stuff going on, mostly. Work has been pretty easy, though.

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
  • I have so much free time that its actually pathetic. I never utilize it for any good, not even school work. I'm a terrible procrastinator and I have no self-discipline. It's a bad mix.
    But I try! I really do! I'm sure its a habit that I can break out of.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • My school day schedule is rather cluttered because after school, I tend to have free time more than I work.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • My weekday schedule changes every day, so it's kinda hard to keep track of what I'm doing without reference to a diary/calendar system. Take today, for instance: I don't have to go in to BPP until 1:40pm, but I'm there til 6pm. Compare that with Tuesday, when I was in from 9am til 1:30pm, but free for the rest of the day. Added to this are tasks that I try and set myself which need to be fitted into my schedule. At the moment, I'm trying to read about 100 pages a day of a new book and catch up on numerous TV series on the go. This all gets more complicated if friends decide to have an impromptu gathering; it just throws my whole schedule out of whack... but it's good that I lead a relatively active life; at least I'm not bored, which is good.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • My schedule is pretty cruisy. Basically I work afternoons so I have the whole morning free to do whatever I like, and then I finish work at either 8 or 9pm depending on the day and from there it's my time until I go to bed around 2am. Then I get up at 9am and the process starts again...

I work anywhere from 4 to 9 hours a day depending on the day (such is shiftwork) and it's usually around 3 or 4 days a week so all in all I have plenty of time to do whatever I like (which I'm not gonna lie, is usually PC lol)

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • I never have any idea of what my day will be like until it actually happens, so some days I wake up and have an empty day, and others I wake up and am BUSY BUSY BUSY all day long. I don't currently have a job, so it is instead typically just doing things for family or church. So, I am both super busy and super laid back, just not at the same time. xD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Only during school days, seeing as I'm in higher level classes, and they all give out a ton of homework. I don't really do things during school days, but I'll try to spend an hour or so online to do what I want and such, before I start my homework.

Years
  • So-so. Depends on my work schedule.

I walk to work at 8am to be clocked in by 9. That never changes. What changes is when I get off. Lately it's usually been 2pm, sometimes 3 or 4, and never later than 5. I'm almost always home before 6pm, but most days it's earlier. Earliest possible is 3pm if I walk, maybe a few minutes sooner if I get a ride. Usually it's between 3-5.

Once I'm home, it's all me time. :) But that's because I have no social life.

Payday Mondays are the only hectic days. I have to go to the bank after I'm off, and then coordinate with my roommate to get him to pick me up and go grocery shopping. Some trips are longer than others.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I have all the free time in the world, and it's boring and I hate it. Having all this free time means I don't have any employment, which means I don't have any money to enjoy all this free time. It certainly doesn't help that there's nothing around here to enjoy anyway...

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
  • I have to do the 8am school run everyday with my daughter Hanna, after that I get a few hours of free time before I have to pick her back up again.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I'm attending classes everyday, so I can't say that I have a lot of free time in the net or I don't. It actually depends if I have to do a lot of homeworks and school-related stuff. ^^

Years
  • I'm always running out of time. It sucks. Here's my typical Monday schedule:
    8 AM: Get ready for class. Makeup, picking out clothes, doing last minute homework, etc.
    9AM-10AM: Japanese class
    10AM-11AM: Return, switch books for social psych, check e-mails and do random odds and ends for school.
    11AM-12:30PM: Social psych class
    12:30PM-2PM: Get lunch with someone.
    2PM-3:30PM: English class.
    3:30-6PM: Free time. Do whatever I want. Usually study a foreign language or write papers during this time.
    6PM-7PM: External relations track meeting.
    7PM-8PM: Meeting for one of my clubs, we usually discuss getting internships, blah blah.

And then after that it's like whatever. I'm usually pretty exhausted by then though.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • ...*Notes that she's in college and simultaneously maintaining a job*

Nope.

Althea

[For Sale]
    Years
  • Schedule? What's that? O_o

I don't really have any set way of doing things, other than getting up at 6:30am, going to bed at around 10:30pm, and going to University on Monday and Thursday for lectures. I tend to take things one day at a time, see what I have to do each day in terms of reading/work etc, and then just get on with it as and when I feel like it. Too much hassle setting things down in stone with times I'll probably not stick to. xD

Back