• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's talk about those top-right messages.

AdamEternal

Vanished, poof, gone!
Years
  • You know, those messages that say a message that includes your name linked to your profile/controls.

I'm starting this because one of them said "You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you AdamEternal?" And I thought it would be a good conversation starter. What was my terrible fate? Did I replace Ben's job?

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • So the purpose of the thread is to talk about the welcome messages, right? Just making sure I'm understanding the purpose of the thread.

AdamEternal

Vanished, poof, gone!
    Years
  • @Poki: Really? If the thread's active, could you give me the link?

@Vital: So that's what their called! Thanks for letting me know! I thought they had a name! And yes, that's the purpose. To talk about the Welcome messages.

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2014
    I love the Welcome Messages. I think they are very creative. My current welcome message says "Spheal with it, MewNine." Ok, I will Spheal with it. B-)

Mystify

confused
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2020
    Mine also said that I've met with a terrible fate, and now as I type this it says the force is strong with me. Hopefully it's strong enough to deal with my fate because to be quite frank I worry for it.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Revive would result in a lock though :( I find the welcome messages cute, though. It adds flavor to the page, but not to the point where it's excessive.

AdamEternal

Vanished, poof, gone!
    Years
  • The Katholic Nun has a point, whatever Meta means. And Vital, Poki, why would this get locked?

Btw, fitting welcome message right now: "What will AdamEternal do?"

Poki

Banned
    Years
  • The Katholic Nun has a point, whatever Meta means. And Vital, Poki, why would this get locked?

Btw, fitting welcome message right now: "What will AdamEternal do?"
    If you post in a thread older than 30 days, it will get locked. Elementary, my dear Watson.

I suggest you read the rules.

AdamEternal

Vanished, poof, gone!
    Years
  • I mean revive using this thread. :P Well, I guess that's more like getting a new Pokemon of the same species...

Back