• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Breeding Pokemon, Competitive Pokes, HAs, Perfect Dittos, Special Balls, Items FT: Shinies, HAs, Beast Ball Pokes, Pokerus, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlfieOhAlfie

Breeder and Dream Ball fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    Things that I'm looking for:
    -Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite with it's Hidden Ability Marvel Scale/Multiscale
    -Poliwag/Poliwhirl/Politoed with it's hidden ability (Drizzle on the Toad)
    -6 Perfect IV Ditto (Bonus points for non-american and/or shiny)
    -Dittos with the following Natures: Adamant, Modest, Careful, Impish, and Timid (Bonus points for high IVs, non-american, or shiny)
    -Level Balls, Master Balls, Heavy Balls, Lure Balls, Friend Balls, Love Balls, and Beast Balls (as Items held by a pokemon OR caught in said balls)
    -Ability Capsules
    -Black Sludge
    -Careful Nature Celesteela
    -Jolly Nature Kartana
    -Any Competitive Shiny Pokemon
    -Any Perfect 6 IV Pokemon

Shinies for trade:
    Ditto

Also for trade:
    Geodude(Galvanize, Heavy Ball), Gible(Rough Skin, Adamant, Beast Ball), Mimikyu(Beast Ball), Togepi(Beast Ball), Cyndaquil(Beast Ball), Stufful(Beast Ball), Sandygast(Heavy Ball) Alolan Vulpix(Snow Warning, Beast Ball), Alolan Vulpix(Love Ball), Jangmo-o(Heavy Ball), Cutiefly(Love Ball), Growlithe(Intimidate, Friend Ball), Magnemite(Magnet Pull), Sableye(Prankster), Bagon(Beast Ball), Torkoal(Drought, Heavy Ball), Cubone(Lightning Rod), Munchlax(Gluttony), Ditto(Imposter), Dratini(Beast Ball), Magearna

Rare/Hard to find Pokes for trade:
    Castform, Relicanth, Feebas, Vannilite, Elekid, Magby, Wimpod, Alolan Sandslash, Happiny, Igglybuff, Popplio, Litten, Rowlett, Carvanha, Tepig, Honedge, Deino, Chikorita, Totodile, Mareanie, Togedemaru, Turtonator, Cleffa, Litwick, Bruxish, Fossil pokemon

If you want a specific pokemon, I can probably breed you one, I have the pokedex finished other than the UBs.
    I also have Pokerus if that's something that you need.

Here's hoping that some of the LF list can get checked off,
    Please let me know if you can assist me, thanks in advance!

Ello! I'm interested in some of your Beast/Apricorn Balls!

Heavy Geodude (HA), Heavy Torkoal and Beast Ball Togepi

I could offer Beast Ball Cyndaquil, Totodile and Oshawott in return :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    Things that I'm looking for:
    -Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite with it's Hidden Ability Marvel Scale/Multiscale
    -Poliwag/Poliwhirl/Politoed with it's hidden ability (Drizzle on the Toad)
    -6 Perfect IV Ditto (Bonus points for non-american and/or shiny)
    -Dittos with the following Natures: Adamant, Modest, Careful, Impish, and Timid (Bonus points for high IVs, non-american, or shiny)
    -Level Balls, Master Balls, Heavy Balls, Lure Balls, Friend Balls, Love Balls, and Beast Balls (as Items held by a pokemon OR caught in said balls)
    -Ability Capsules
    -Black Sludge
    -Careful Nature Celesteela
    -Jolly Nature Kartana
    -Any Competitive Shiny Pokemon
    -Any Perfect 6 IV Pokemon

Shinies for trade:
    Ditto

Also for trade:
    Geodude(Galvanize, Heavy Ball), Gible(Rough Skin, Adamant, Beast Ball), Mimikyu(Beast Ball), Togepi(Beast Ball), Cyndaquil(Beast Ball), Stufful(Beast Ball), Sandygast(Heavy Ball) Alolan Vulpix(Snow Warning, Beast Ball), Alolan Vulpix(Love Ball), Jangmo-o(Heavy Ball), Cutiefly(Love Ball), Growlithe(Intimidate, Friend Ball), Magnemite(Magnet Pull), Sableye(Prankster), Bagon(Beast Ball), Torkoal(Drought, Heavy Ball), Cubone(Lightning Rod), Munchlax(Gluttony), Ditto(Imposter), Dratini(Beast Ball), Magearna

Rare/Hard to find Pokes for trade:
    Castform, Relicanth, Feebas, Vannilite, Elekid, Magby, Wimpod, Alolan Sandslash, Happiny, Igglybuff, Popplio, Litten, Rowlett, Carvanha, Tepig, Honedge, Deino, Chikorita, Totodile, Mareanie, Togedemaru, Turtonator, Cleffa, Litwick, Bruxish, Fossil pokemon

If you want a specific pokemon, I can probably breed you one, I have the pokedex finished other than the UBs.
    I also have Pokerus if that's something that you need.

Here's hoping that some of the LF list can get checked off,
    Please let me know if you can assist me, thanks in advance!

I can get you an HA dratini. I have them in both beast and lure balls.
    I would like a heavy ball sandygast.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    Hi, hv adamant ditto for trade. I really interested in that ha geodude

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    I have a 6iv ev trained in attack and speed Lycanroc midday with pokerus and you can have it for your shiny ditto

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2017
    breeding your dratini now, I'll let you know when its ready

Im breeding your Sandygast now as well.
    Opened up your pastebin, Im interested in your Level Ball Eevee and your Level Ball Riolu. Anything else you're looking for that you might trade those too?

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    Im breeding your Sandygast now as well.
    Opened up your pastebin, Im interested in your Level Ball Eevee and your Level Ball Riolu. Anything else you're looking for that you might trade those too?

Heavy Ball Jangmo-o and Friend Ball Growlithe would be nice.
    Dratini's finished, I'll get started on the eevee and riolu.

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2017
    still working on the eevee. the riolu did not want to cooperate.

Well, I really appreciate you breeding the Level Balls for me. Level Balls are probably my favorite Poke Ball, so I love getting just about any pokemon in them.
    (Would've actually asked for more pokemon in them, but I didnt wanna overwhelm you with Requests)

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    Well, I really appreciate you breeding the Level Balls for me. Level Balls are probably my favorite Poke Ball, so I love getting just about any pokemon in them.
    (Would've actually asked for more pokemon in them, but I didnt wanna overwhelm you with Requests)

all 3 are ready. need your friend code
    also, the riolu and eevee are male because of the screwed up gender ratio. (at least males can pass balls down in this gen now)

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    I also have perfect 5iv breedjects pokemon

The Pokemon are scyther rockruff alola vulpix bagon gible cutiefly mimikyu and litten

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back