• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Breeding Pokemon, Competitive Pokes, HAs, Perfect Dittos, Special Balls, Items FT: Shinies, HAs, Beast Ball Pokes, Pokerus, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlfieOhAlfie

Breeder and Dream Ball fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    So sorry for not getting back with you sooner. I had thought that I replied to yours first, but it seems I must've gotten on a different window before I sent the reply. Sorry about that.
    I'm interested in the Totodile and Oshawott, I have a beast Ball Cyndaquil myself though. But I'd happily trade the 3rd for another pokemon if you want?
    I'll get started on breeding your pokemon. Just let me know. :)

No problem :)

Well here's my complete list if you want to find something yourself! Also currently hunting BBHA Makuhitahttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jVfPk4kN2BBvqi3Thl8jQLrvCD6Ruxqnvw7i4SluG5w/edit#gid=0

I'm also interested in Heavy Sandygast now :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2017
    No problem :)

Well here's my complete list if you want to find something yourself! Also currently hunting BBHA Makuhitahttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jVfPk4kN2BBvqi3Thl8jQLrvCD6Ruxqnvw7i4SluG5w/edit#gid=0

I'm also interested in Heavy Sandygast now :)

Oh my.... Your collection of Apricorn-Caught Pokes is nice..... There's quite a bit I'm interested in on there..... So, I'll try to just put a few down.
    I'm interested in your BB Chikorita, BB Totodile, BB Growlithe, BB Snorlax, BB Pichu, BB Bagon, BB Cubone, and Level Ball Rockruff.
    Do you think you could find some more pokemon on my list to trade for the extras here?

(Minor update to my Pastebin, no Shiny Dragonite or Ditto available, BB Eevee is now available, OH! And Ive been breeding BB Dratini w/Marvel Scale{HA} and Aqua Jet with really high IVs, if you don't already have your own)

AlfieOhAlfie

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    Oh my.... Your collection of Apricorn-Caught Pokes is nice..... There's quite a bit I'm interested in on there..... So, I'll try to just put a few down.
    I'm interested in your BB Chikorita, BB Totodile, BB Growlithe, BB Snorlax, BB Pichu, BB Bagon, BB Cubone, and Level Ball Rockruff.
    Do you think you could find some more pokemon on my list to trade for the extras here?

(Minor update to my Pastebin, no Shiny Dragonite or Ditto available, BB Eevee is now available, OH! And Ive been breeding BB Dratini w/Marvel Scale{HA} and Aqua Jet with really high IVs, if you don't already have your own)

I'm interested in BB Eevee too! :)

Then how about:
    Heavy Geodude, Torkoal and Sandygast, BB Eevee and Togepi
    For my BB Pichu, Oshawott, Totodile, Chikorita and Bagon? :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2017
    I'm interested in BB Eevee too! :)

Then how about:
    Heavy Geodude, Torkoal and Sandygast, BB Eevee and Togepi
    For my BB Pichu, Oshawott, Totodile, Chikorita and Bagon? :)

Any chance we can do the Growlithe or the Cubone instead of the Oshawott?
    And I'll get those started hatching for you. :)

AlfieOhAlfie

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    Any chance we can do the Growlithe or the Cubone instead of the Oshawott?
    And I'll get those started hatching for you. :)

Not a problem :)

Which one do you prefer? Cubone has HA while Growlithe doesn't!

I'll breed those as soon as I'm done with my Makuhita hunt!

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2017
    Not a problem :)

Which one do you prefer? Cubone has HA while Growlithe doesn't!

I'll breed those as soon as I'm done with my Makuhita hunt!

That's so hard... I love them both in Alola..... But, I have to with Growlithe unless you want another pokemon available in my collection. (I could also offer a Solgaleo)

AlfieOhAlfie

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    That's so hard... I love them both in Alola..... But, I have to with Growlithe unless you want another pokemon available in my collection. (I could also offer a Solgaleo)

I'll breed them both then! ^_^

I spot Love Cutiefly in the mix :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2017
    I'll breed them both then! ^_^

I spot Love Cutiefly in the mix :)

You're awesome, thank you! I'll get that started as soon as I finish this Elite 4 run. (Evolving Shelgon and Vibrava for 2 of the last spots for regular pokemon in my Dex)

AlfieOhAlfie

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    You're awesome, thank you! I'll get that started as soon as I finish this Elite 4 run. (Evolving Shelgon and Vibrava for 2 of the last spots for regular pokemon in my Dex)

All done on my end! Let me know when you are ready!

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2024
    Hmm those are some good mon's I'm interested in the moon ball riolu and moon ball Dhelmise here's what I can offer friend ball Scyther and friend ball trapinch and moon ball sneasel

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2017
    Hmm those are some good mon's I'm interested in the moon ball riolu and moon ball Dhelmise here's what I can offer friend ball Scyther and friend ball trapinch and moon ball sneasel

I would love to trade a Moon Ball Riolu to you for the Sneasel. Unfortunately, I don't have a moon ball Dhelmise. :/ Or I'd trade that for the scyther. If there's anything else in there though, lemme know?

(Oh, and please quote my message if you reply to it, so that I can reply to you faster)

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2017
    hi , i would like to trade my friend ball morelull , lure ball HA mareanie and love ball mimikyu for your heavy ball drought torkoal , heavy ball sandygast and heavy ball HA geodude

So, I swore I replied to this.... But I guess it didn't send..... Odd.
    I would be more than happy to do this trade with you. Not super interested in the Morelull myself though, would you mind replacing it with another Pokemon? (any other interesting-ball-pokemon would work for me)
    If not, I dont mind trading for it, it's new to my list of Friend Ball Pokemon.

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    So, I swore I replied to this.... But I guess it didn't send..... Odd.
    I would be more than happy to do this trade with you. Not super interested in the Morelull myself though, would you mind replacing it with another Pokemon? (any other interesting-ball-pokemon would work for me)
    If not, I dont mind trading for it, it's new to my list of Friend Ball Pokemon.

Oh then what about a beast ball gible or a moon ball Biloxi?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back