• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Breeding Pokemon, Competitive Pokes, HAs, Perfect Dittos, Special Balls, Items FT: Shinies, HAs, Beast Ball Pokes, Pokerus, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2017
    I sent you a trade request too, probably at the same time.
    I really hate festival plaza.

Thanks again for the trades!
    I really appreciate them!

If you were looking for anything else, lemme know.
    (Im still interested in your Level Ball Mimikyu, Level Ball Vulpix, and Level Ball Bagon)

Have a great day!

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2017
    Ello! I'm interested in some of your Beast/Apricorn Balls!

Heavy Geodude (HA), Heavy Torkoal and Beast Ball Togepi

I could offer Beast Ball Cyndaquil, Totodile and Oshawott in return :)

So sorry for not getting back with you sooner. I had thought that I replied to yours first, but it seems I must've gotten on a different window before I sent the reply. Sorry about that.
    I'm interested in the Totodile and Oshawott, I have a beast Ball Cyndaquil myself though. But I'd happily trade the 3rd for another pokemon if you want?
    I'll get started on breeding your pokemon. Just let me know. :)

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    Things that I'm looking for:
    -Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite with it's Hidden Ability Marvel Scale/Multiscale
    -Poliwag/Poliwhirl/Politoed with it's hidden ability (Drizzle on the Toad)
    -6 Perfect IV Ditto (Bonus points for non-american and/or shiny)
    -Dittos with the following Natures: Adamant, Modest, Careful, Impish, and Timid (Bonus points for high IVs, non-american, or shiny)
    -Level Balls, Master Balls, Heavy Balls, Lure Balls, Friend Balls, Love Balls, and Beast Balls (as Items held by a pokemon OR caught in said balls)
    -Ability Capsules
    -Black Sludge
    -Careful Nature Celesteela
    -Jolly Nature Kartana
    -Any Competitive Shiny Pokemon
    -Any Perfect 6 IV Pokemon

Shinies for trade:
    Ditto

Also for trade:
    Geodude(Galvanize, Heavy Ball), Gible(Rough Skin, Adamant, Beast Ball), Mimikyu(Beast Ball), Togepi(Beast Ball), Cyndaquil(Beast Ball), Stufful(Beast Ball), Sandygast(Heavy Ball) Alolan Vulpix(Snow Warning, Beast Ball), Alolan Vulpix(Love Ball), Jangmo-o(Heavy Ball), Cutiefly(Love Ball), Growlithe(Intimidate, Friend Ball), Magnemite(Magnet Pull), Sableye(Prankster), Bagon(Beast Ball), Torkoal(Drought, Heavy Ball), Cubone(Lightning Rod), Munchlax(Gluttony), Ditto(Imposter), Dratini(Beast Ball), Magearna

Rare/Hard to find Pokes for trade:
    Castform, Relicanth, Feebas, Vannilite, Elekid, Magby, Wimpod, Alolan Sandslash, Happiny, Igglybuff, Popplio, Litten, Rowlett, Carvanha, Tepig, Honedge, Deino, Chikorita, Totodile, Mareanie, Togedemaru, Turtonator, Cleffa, Litwick, Bruxish, Fossil pokemon

If you want a specific pokemon, I can probably breed you one, I have the pokedex finished other than the UBs.
    I also have Pokerus if that's something that you need.

Here's hoping that some of the LF list can get checked off,
    Please let me know if you can assist me, thanks in advance!

hi , i would like to trade my friend ball morelull , lure ball HA mareanie and love ball mimikyu for your heavy ball drought torkoal , heavy ball sandygast and heavy ball HA geodude

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2017
    hi , i would like to trade my friend ball morelull , lure ball HA mareanie and love ball mimikyu for your heavy ball drought torkoal , heavy ball sandygast and heavy ball HA geodude

Sounds good to me, /ill get those started for you. Let me know when you can trade

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back