• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Bunch O'Shinies *UPDATED* ALMOST THERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    So these are the last shines I need to complete my shiny Dex :p if any one would happen to have any I'd be very grateful if you'd contact me! The nature's ivs etc.. don't matter, I'm willing to trade anything in my shop for these shinies:

Carnivine
    Cryagonal
    Karrablast
    Shelmet
    Klink
    Tynamo
    Elgyem
    Stunfisk
    Mienfoo
    Golett
    Rufflet
    Vullaby
    Scatterbug
    Flabebe
    Pancham
    Inkay
    Binacle
    Dedenne
    Klefki
    Phantump
    Pumpkaboo
    Bermite
    Noibat

I can clone for you as well if you need me to :p

Last edited:
    Years
    2 things:
    1st - Do you mean clone or come? lol

2nd - Im pretty sure I have the magby, pinsir, and growlithe. I will double check and I might even find some more your missing and I will look at your shop later as I am bout to run out the door.

Years
    2 things:
    1st - Do you mean clone or come? lol

2nd - Im pretty sure I have the magby, pinsir, and growlithe. I will double check and I might even find some more your missing and I will look at your shop later as I am bout to run out the door.

1St, clone lol, my phones auto correct changes a lot of the things I type on this site (since the names are unique) so I just missed that xD

2nd, sounds good! I look forward to hearing back :p

Years
    1St, clone lol, my phones auto correct changes a lot of the things I type on this site (since the names are unique) so I just missed that xD

2nd, sounds good! I look forward to hearing back :p

Haha I figured you meant clone, but wasnt 100% sure. So I have those 3 I listed above and I will need a copy/original back so if you can clone them for me that would awesome. In return I would like:
    Adamant motor drive electivire 6 iv BR
    KB Jolly Iron Fist Chimchar/monferno/infernape 6 iv BR
    KB Brave stance change aegislash - 5 iv missing speed BR
    They are under the shiny competitive pokes. Let me know when your ready to go. I should be around all night

Years
    Haha I figured you meant clone, but wasnt 100% sure. So I have those 3 I listed above and I will need a copy/original back so if you can clone them for me that would awesome. In return I would like:
    Adamant motor drive electivire 6 iv BR
    KB Jolly Iron Fist Chimchar/monferno/infernape 6 iv BR
    KB Brave stance change aegislash - 5 iv missing speed BR
    They are under the shiny competitive pokes. Let me know when your ready to go. I should be around all night

Yeah haha, well I'm glad you let me know, its an awkward error to say the least :p but I can definitely do that! :)
    I just got home from work so I'm just about to eat something, but I can get on in about 20, 30 minutes if that's good with you? :)

Years
    Yeah haha, well I'm glad you let me know, its an awkward error to say the least :p but I can definitely do that! :)
    I just got home from work so I'm just about to eat something, but I can get on in about 20, 30 minutes if that's good with you? :)

Its was awkward and hilarious at the same time though. And Im on all night so no rush just whenever your ready. I will add your FC. Mine is below with my IGN

Years
    Its was awkward and hilarious at the same time though. And Im on all night so no rush just whenever your ready. I will add your FC. Mine is below with my IGN

Well I'm glad you got a laugh out of it :p
    I'm just cloning the pokes for you know, I already have you added so when I see you in game I'll send you a trade request :p

Years
    Nice, I didn't realize you too come from the Great White North haha, but regardless have a great night man! :p

I certainly do. And it was white today with the snow lol, but I will certainly try and you 2. I'll let you know if i stumble on to any of the others. BTW that growlithe might be a hack. I just realized it has its HA and in a fast ball and as far as I know you cant get jhoto ball HA pokemon

colter519

Youngster
    Years
    I don't actually have a cubone anymore since mine evolved, but if you want a shiny marowak you can feel free to clone mine.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2021
    Hello there! I have a shiny Skiddo, and it also has 6 IVs. Though, would you be able to clone it and send the original or copy back to me? I would really like a shiny 6IV Fennekin in return if it is possible. Let me know! ^_^

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2017
    What Pokemon do you offer? I can get you most of the shinies you need.

Years
    Hello there! I have a shiny Skiddo, and it also has 6 IVs. Though, would you be able to clone it and send the original or copy back to me? I would really like a shiny 6IV Fennekin in return if it is possible. Let me know! ^_^
    Hey! I can do that for you! :) and sure that sounds good! :p

What Pokemon do you offer? I can get you most of the shinies you need.

Everything I have for trade is in my trade shop :p

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2021
    It's no problem! And just give me around 10 minutes to start up my computer so I can clone :p
    Everything to add me is in my signature :p
    That sounds great! I'll be on for about 15 minutes so it works ^^
    Mine is next to my username, but here it is anyways - FC: 1478-4356-1788 IGN: Sakura

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back