• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Bunch O'Shinies *UPDATED* ALMOST THERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hmm, I can probably get you those last shinies you need, I'll let you know if I can. Could you trade me a shiny 6IV Snivy for the Pumpkaboo? You don't need to clone like last time since I can clone now ^.^

That'd be awesome if you could! :) and yeah I can! :p are you still around? :p

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2021
    That'd be awesome if you could! :)and yeah I can! :p are you still around? :p
    Yep, I checked and I can definitely get you those other two shinies! I need to leave in a few seconds so I can't trade right now though, I'll let you know when I can trade when I'm not in a rush to leave =P

Years
    Yep, I checked and I can definitely get you those other two shinies! I need to leave in a few seconds so I can't trade right now though, I'll let you know when I can trade when I'm not in a rush to leave =P
    Awesome haha! Would you rather trade when you have all three! :) but thanks so much! :p let me know what else you'd want and I'll also through in the battle maison items of your choice!
    Also Could you attach an everstone to the pumpkaboo and phantump so they won't evolve? I can give the stones back after too :p

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2021
    Awesome haha! Would you rather trade when you have all three! :) but thanks so much! :p let me know what else you'd want and I'll also through in the battle maison items of your choice!
    Also Could you attach an everstone to the pumpkaboo and phantump so they won't evolve? I can give the stones back after too :p
    By the time I am able to trade, I should have all three ready for ya and sure I'll attach everstones to them! Could I get a shiny competitive Vivillon and Torchic as well?
    And could I get one of the choice items, that would be nice, thank you very much! n_n

Years
    By the time I am able to trade, I should have all three ready for ya and sure I'll attach everstones to them! Could I get a shiny competitive Vivillon and Torchic as well?
    And could I get one of the choice items, that would be nice, thank you very much! n_n

Thank you! :)
    And sounds great! :) do you think you could give me a rough estimate of when you think you could trade? :p
    But that'd be great, and I sure can! :) I'll give them each one of the choice items for you :)
    And no no, thank you for letting me finish this off :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2021
    Thank you! :)
    And sounds great! :) do you think you could give me a rough estimate of when you think you could trade? :p
    But that'd be great, and I sure can! :) I'll give them each one of the choice items for you :)
    And no no, thank you for letting me finish this off :D
    Hmm, maybe in 9 hours since I'm at school, but I need to have the person who is trading me the Phantump and Bergmite to trade them to me first. I'll definitely be able to trade on Sunday though if I don't see you before then! ^^

Years
    Hmm, maybe in 9 hours since I'm at school, but I need to have the person who is trading me the Phantump and Bergmite to trade them to me first. I'll definitely be able to trade on Sunday though if I don't see you before then! ^^

Alright that sounds good! :p I could probably trade in about 10 hours if that'd work? (in be getting up crazy earlier so if I'm off by about ten minutes sorry in advance :p)
    But if not Sunday morning would work great! I have to work in the evening though :p. I have everything ready for you too just so yknow :) and after the trade stick around for two more minutes because I'm I'll attach the ever stones to other poles to give you back and I'll give you some surprise mons :)

DracoLatch

http://www.pokecommunity.com/s
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2022
    KB jolly steadfast Hitmonlee 5 iv missing sp attack for shiny klefki. FC=2809-8370-7209

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back