• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Comp. Pokemon, Love/Moon Ball Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

The Pale Horseman
Years
  • Hi, would you trade a Level ball Growlithe for any one of the following?

Love ball:
    - Vulpix
    - Pyukumuku
    - Salandit
    - Cutiefly
    - Minior (red)
    - Togepi
    - Eevee
    - Tepig

Moon ball:
    - Vulpix
    - Pyukumuku
    - Salandit
    - Minior (indigo)
    - Mimikyu
    - Eevee

Hello! I would love a female Moonball Mimikyu. Let me know what times you'd be able to trade and I'll try to catch you online.
    Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    Yes, I am! I've already added your FC. Let me know when you've done the same and have gone online. Thanks.
    I'm just going online now.
    Edit: I'm not sure why the connection keeps dropping when we try to trade, do you want to risk the GTS method instead?
    Edit2: Nevermind, it finally got through. Thanks for the trade!

Last edited:

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    Premiere ball? If so, I'm still okay with that if you're still looking to trade. I'd still love the wimpod for the egg moves.

Hey there , so sorry for not responding for a long time , I've been busy lately so I haven't got time to check this thread , I have your love ball mimikyu ready and the wimpod too , I just need the growlithe , that's all , adamant nature and female for the growlithe if you could

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2017
    Availability
    10AM-9PM, +8GMT

You'll need to let me know when you're available to trade so I can go online at the time that works for you.

Trading
    Jolly Mimikyu in a poke ball/moon ball. Moves:
    - Grudge
    - Destiny Bond
    - Curse
    - Nightmare

Adamant Growlithe in level ball. Moves:
    - Flare Blitz
    - Iron Tail
    - Burn Up
    - Close Combat

Timid HA A-Vulpix in dive ball. Moves:
    - Powder Snow
    - Moonblast
    - Encore
    - Freeze-Dry

Jolly HA Gible in beast ball. Moves:
    - Sand Tomb
    - Dragon Breath
    - Outrage
    - Iron Head

Adamant Stufful in love ball. Moves:
    - Wide Guard
    - Thunder Punch
    - Ice Punch
    - Mega Kick

Jolly Beldum in beast ball.

Adamant Magikarp in beast ball.

Looking for
    Other competitively bred Pokemon with egg moves (Sun/Moon).
    - Pokemon in Love/Moon Ball

Pending Trades
    - Bucky: HA Gible (finished)
    - Frozocrone: Growlithe (finished)
    - indidoge: Stufful (finished)
    - HalcyonXIII: Growlithe (finished)

Ready to Trade
    - HA Gible

Hey!

I'm really interested in your Level Ball Growlithe, I have Love and Moon ball pokemon for trade, also have a decent pool of egg moves, if you have certain ones you're after, I'll check and see if I have them.
    Oh, also interested in the Stufful, but Growlithe is my priority.

Please let me know so that I can get started in breeding for you. :)

[also, I'm on GMT, I'm usually on between 12-4pm and then later at night, but I'll gladly try and fit to your schedule if that doesn't work for you]

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
  • Hey there , so sorry for not responding for a long time , I've been busy lately so I haven't got time to check this thread , I have your love ball mimikyu ready and the wimpod too , I just need the growlithe , that's all , adamant nature and female for the growlithe if you could

Hi! My apologies too for being unable to respond immediately. However, I will get your growlithe soon. The one I bred was male. Are you sure you don't want a second pokemon?

edit. I have the growlithe ready

Hey!

I'm really interested in your Level Ball Growlithe, I have Love and Moon ball pokemon for trade, also have a decent pool of egg moves, if you have certain ones you're after, I'll check and see if I have them.
    Oh, also interested in the Stufful, but Growlithe is my priority.

Please let me know so that I can get started in breeding for you. :)

[also, I'm on GMT, I'm usually on between 12-4pm and then later at night, but I'll gladly try and fit to your schedule if that doesn't work for you]

Hi, I currently have a Stufful and Growlithe ready to be traded. Do you have a list of the pokemon you have for trade?

Last edited:

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    Hi! My apologies too for being unable to respond immediately. However, I will get your growlithe soon. The one I bred was male. Are you sure you don't want a second pokemon?

edit. I have the growlithe ready

Hi, I currently have a Stufful and Growlithe ready to be traded. Do you have a list of the pokemon you have for trade?

Nah , I already have what you have and the growlithe is all I need

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Mar 2, 2017
    LF: Comp. Pokemon, Love/Moon Ball Pokemon

Would you be interested in trading for my;

Shiny BR Minior Lv100
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Shields Down
    262/328/156/211/156/339
    Shell Smash/Stone Edge/Acrobatics/Earthquake

Status