• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN VII] LF HA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2021
    Looking for Kabuto, Lileep, Anorith, Kricketot, Cranidos, Shieldon, Hippopotas, Tirtouga, Karrablast, Ferrothorn, Heatmor, Tyrunt, Amaura all with their HA

FT any breedable HA Pokémon not listed above

Last edited:
    Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Owns Overcoat Shelmet, Analytic Patrat, and Cloud Nine Drampa. Asks for nothing specific in return. Trade whatever you wish.

3DS Friend Code: 4210-4539-8161

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2021
    I no longer need Turtwig, Burmy, Tepig and Oshawott but would love the others you offered! Is there anything your looking for in return?

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2021
    Thank you so much! I'd love to trade whenever your ready. FC: 1521-3817-5028

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Is available right now, fortunately. Will head to Festival Plaza. Appears as Deva in-game.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2021
    Thanks so much for your help! Let me know whenever you're ready :) FC: 1521-3817-5028 IGN: Rooster

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back