• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN VII] LF Huntail, Gorebyss!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hello! I'm looking for Clamperls with Deep Sea Tooth and Deep Sea Scale to fill out my Pokédex! Or just a Huntail and Gorebyss themselves. I don't have friends who play Pokémon or a second DS, so I thought I'd ask here! Right now I have one Clamperl and both trade items, but I can catch another one if that's what you want to trade! Otherwise I just started seriously filling the Ultra Sun Pokédex, starting with Melemele. I don't know if I have anything worth trading for these Pokémon, but I'm happy to travel the islands to find something if you want it! Thank you so much!

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Offers to help by trading them back to you after evolving. Does not mind waiting for you to catch/hatch another Clamperl.

3DS Friend Code: 4210 - 4539 - 8161
    In-game name: Deva

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Okay. Will be in Festival Plaza and connected to the Internet whenever you are ready.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back