• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Legit english Diancie event

Status
Not open for further replies.

ihyatoeu

Sage
Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022

LF
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

ihyatoeu

Sage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    what do you want for it?

I was interested in your shiny moon ball gastly. I also need to get the kangaskahn cloned first, but I'll probably get that done today later on. I'll let you know as soon as it's ready.

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
  • I have a shiny Meowth and Eevee that fits your specifications (details for them in my trade shop).

I'm interested in your level 1 KB shinies. Particularly, your quiet honedge and your buneary.

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2015
    Are you still interested in the Magikarp/Dratini? If not I've been currently working on a 5IVs Timid Moltres from Kalos. Since today is a half school day for me, I'll work on my project. Would that work for you?

EDIT: I also have a level 50 untouched 5IVs Calm Diancie. Missing IV is Atk.
    Yes im still interested in those what did you want for them?

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2015
    I'll have a look around your shop. I'm sure I'll find something I'll like.

EDIT: I'd to know if I could have any of these:
    -Knock-Off Landorus
    -Bold Zapdos
    -Adamant Jirachi
    -Earth Power Celebi.

I can trade the landorus celebi and jirachi but i think i traded my zapdos before cloning so i need to remove that

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2015
    Aww dang. So do I choose something else or do we do a 3 for 4 trade?

P.S. I finally got Moltres. I just need to clone Magikarp and Dratini, and the rest I have ready :)

I dont need the diancie think i am getting one from someone else

Years
  • I dont need the diancie think i am getting one from someone else

Hey there. May I make small alterations? I would like a Shiny Sylveon with Hyper Voice instead of the Jirachi. If that's not possible, then I'll still accept the Jirachi as it was our original trade. However, I also liked your non-KB Shiny Scizor and Shiny Gardevoir. Please feel free to have a look in my shop (link in my sig), hopefully you'll like something.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back