• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN IX] LF: Quaxly, Scarlet-Exclusives, FT: Other Starter Eggs, Violet-Exclusive Eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hey all,

I'm currently trying to complete my Dex and need to fill it with some remaining Scarlet-exclusive Pokémon. And also Quaxly.

So I'm currently looking for Pokémon from the following lines:
    • Quaxly
    • Drifloon
    • Armarouge (or Auspicious Armor)
    • Stunky
    • Larvitar
    • Stonjourner
    • Skrelp

For any one of these I'm willing to offer one of:
    • Eggs of Sprigatito or Fuecoco
    • Eggs for Violet-exclusive Pokémon including Misdreavous, Gulpin, Bagon, Passimian, Clauncher, Eiscue and Dreepy\
    • Malicious Armor item or Ceruledge
    • Violet Paradox Pokémon

If you're keen to help me, thank you! Hit me up whenever :)

You can also ping me via the PC Discord under Jake (Sotomura#2588)

Last edited:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Hello there.
    I can give you all the ones on your list save Armarouge, though I'd be glad to touch trade mine for the sake of your Dex.
    The rest are yours cause I can just breed more.
    Let me know if you're up for it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2023
    Hello there.
    I can give you all the ones on your list save Armarouge, though I'd be glad to touch trade mine for the sake of your Dex.
    Super Alex im also trying to achieve the same thing with pretty much that same list and finizen maybe you could help me too?

Years
    Hello there.

Sweet! I'm down; let me know when works!

I found out you can trade more Sinistea Chips for the Armor, if that was an option! Same woman who gives them to you the first time, too!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    I'm playing Violet myself, otherwise I would.
    If I do get my hands on another Armarouge/armor I'll give it to you though. But as of now, I can only touch trade that one.

I'm going to be out for about 4/5 hours, and then I'll be around for at least 7/8 after I get back. So anytime then will work for me.
    If that's a bit too late for you though, I promised another user that I'd be around from about 2 hours ago to now tomorrow time.
    So you can always catch me then if that's more convient for you.

Toastypk

Baku.
    Years
    I have Scarlet too, and I would love to get in on some Quaxly/Sprigatito trading too if the opportunity comes.
    Or I can trade a Past Paradox Pokemon, I'd love an Iron Bundle named Robobird. When I saw him for the first time I loved how silly he looked. I want one as a cute sidekick of sorts for myself!

Last edited:
    Years
    I'm going to be out for about 4/5 hours, and then I'll be around for at least 7/8 after I get back. So anytime then will work for me.
    If that's a bit too late for you though, I promised another user that I'd be around from about 2 hours ago to now tomorrow time.
    So you can always catch me then if that's more convient for you.

I said 5 — it's bordering on 5 PM now — but I'll be a bit longer, ended up that we're working a bit longer today than I anticipated. Might be an hour or two longer at best, if you're cool with that!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Fine by me.

Just so I'm sure, the only pokemon you're looking for are the ones in your list at the top of the thread right?
    Oh, I'll also need the link code you want to trade with, my IGN is Nova.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back