• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Rowlet/Popplio, FT: Litten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Apparently nobody does starter-for-starter trades on the GTS anymore for some inexplicable reason, so I've had no luck getting the other two starters. I don't care about nature or IVs (and my Litten have neither since I just got to the nursery), any Rowlet or Popplio is fine. I'd prefer to do it over the GTS since my friend list is full and Festival Plaza sucks. I've put up a Litten holding a Rare Candy for Rowlet, if you have a Popplio put it up for a level 1-10 male Litten and let me know.

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
  • Yeah I can help out! I don't really need Litten so just offer some Pikipeks or something :)

I'll get to breeding the two straight away.

EDIT: Both done :) We can do it over GTS or Link Trade, you decide

Also do you want nicknames for them? Rowlet is female, Popplio is male (I can try for female Popplio if you prefer?)

EDIT 2: lol I didnt see the fact your list is full.

Apparently nobody does starter-for-starter trades on the GTS anymore for some inexplicable reason, so I've had no luck getting the other two starters. I don't care about nature or IVs (and my Litten have neither since I just got to the nursery), any Rowlet or Popplio is fine. I'd prefer to do it over the GTS since my friend list is full and Festival Plaza sucks. I've put up a Litten holding a Rare Candy for Rowlet, if you have a Popplio put it up for a level 1-10 male Litten and let me know.

I couldn't find you on the GTS to send Rowlet over. Put Popplio up asking for a Male Litten.

Last edited:

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
  • Apparently nobody does starter-for-starter trades on the GTS anymore for some inexplicable reason, so I've had no luck getting the other two starters. I don't care about nature or IVs (and my Litten have neither since I just got to the nursery), any Rowlet or Popplio is fine. I'd prefer to do it over the GTS since my friend list is full and Festival Plaza sucks. I've put up a Litten holding a Rare Candy for Rowlet, if you have a Popplio put it up for a level 1-10 male Litten and let me know.

I don't see it. I put the Litten back up for Popplio.

Still cant find you. Is it possible you've got both starters now?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back