• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] LF: Shiny Eternatus codes FT: Volcanion, Genesect codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2022
    I'm looking for two codes for shiny Eternatus. I offer codes for Volcanion or Genesect.

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
    I'm looking for two codes for shiny Eternatus. I offer codes for Volcanion or Genesect.

I don't have any codes, but I did manage to come across some extra Volcanion and Genesect for trade in Sword and Shield. If you have those games and are interested, feel free to reply to me here or DM me!

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024

Just a head's up, if you're in Europe they're rolling out the Eternatus for us next month :)

I don't have any codes, but I did manage to come across some extra Volcanion and Genesect for trade in Sword and Shield. If you have those games and are interested, feel free to reply to me here or DM me!

Wrong way round, Dex is after Eternatus

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2022
    Just a head's up, if you're in Europe they're rolling out the Eternatus for us next month :)

I know, but I live in Poland. We don't have any giveaways sadly. :( My friend was in France and got me the codes for the three with additional ones for trade, but now I have no way of getting the codes again.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I know, but I live in Poland. We don't have any giveaways sadly. :( My friend was in France and got me the codes for the three with additional ones for trade, but now I have no way of getting the codes again.

That sucks. Online ones are far better (and these aren't going to stop the death of physical stores).

I've agreed to trade for an Eternatus, but if the UK distribution is accessible I'll have a spare. Hopefully somebody sorts you out before then!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back