• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF trading partner to help complete dex

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2022
    I have Sword, BD, LGP and as well as DS games. LF someone who has the opposite games (ideally) to work with and complete any and all dex as well as living/home.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    How much are you missing? I'm not about to sit around trading 100 Pokémon, but I have every non-legendary Pokémon in my HOME 'dex bar Victreebel, Torterra, Wyrdeer, and Ursaluna (although don't have some of the the Gen V-VII that aren't available in SwSh / BDSP remaining)

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2022
    How much are you missing? I'm not about to sit around trading 100 Pokémon, but I have every non-legendary Pokémon in my HOME 'dex bar Victreebel, Torterra, Wyrdeer, and Ursaluna (although don't have some of the the Gen V-VII that aren't available in SwSh / BDSP remaining)

I need like 7 for sword dex. Corsola and its evolution, Drampa I think its called, Zamazenta, lunatone, Oranguru and Aromatisse. Not looking for extended trade sessions, just someone who can form a mutual aide

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I have Sword, BD, LGP and as well as DS games. LF someone who has the opposite games (ideally) to work with and complete any and all dex as well as living/home.

I have Shield, Shining Pearl, and Let's Go Eevee. Which version exclusives are you missing?

Do you have Discord? Might be easier to coordinate on the Discord if this is going to be for multiple Pokemon. Here is the Discord for Pokecommunity (my username is Lilith): https://discord.com/invite/pokecommunity

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2022
    I have Shield, Shining Pearl, and Let's Go Eevee. Which version exclusives are you missing?

Do you have Discord? Might be easier to coordinate on the Discord if this is going to be for multiple Pokemon. Here is the Discord for Pokecommunity (my username is Lilith):

Ok, I think I added you on discord but I'm new to it. I need Corsola and its evolution, Drampa I think its called, Zamazenta, lunatone, Oranguru and Aromatisse.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I can provide all of those except Zamazenta. Well, could do a touch-trade on Zamazenta but you can't keep it :)

I don't have Discord so am a little less available than TwilightBlade, but I'm normally checking this site infrequently 19:00-23:00 UK time

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back