• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF Zarude. FT Check the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Hello there. I'm offering the rest of my extra Legends and Mythicals that I've had stored away in Gen 7 in exchange for a Zarude, I don't care if it's cloned as long as it passes the 'HOME check', mostly because it's the last 'unobtainable' Pokemon I don't have. I'll need it in either Gen 8 or 9, whereas the ones I'm trading are in Gen 7, so please make sure you have access to the ability to trade in both. *Most* of them I either caught myself or received in an official Mystery Gift drop during the big '20 Year Anniversary' thing many years ago, the rest I got from trading the excess of those away in Gen 6, so I can't 100% guarantee authenticity on them, but after doing some basic checking on them online, there were no red flags, but if you'd like to check up on it yourself, PM me and I'll send you all of the 'mon's info. In the event you're wondering why I'm offering so many, I had a copy of X, Y, and OR during the event, so I got three of each Mythical that they released (starting from June), so I had plenty of extras to get the ones I missed, these are just the leftovers from that time long ago.

Edit: Should also mention that any that aren't wanted will get released after this is done, as I'm tired of them taking up extra space.

The ones I'm offering are: (legends) Tornadus, Reshiram, Raikou, Suicune, Cresselia, Lugia, (mythics) Keldeo, Victini, *Genesect, *Manaphy, *Celebi, *Arceus.
    (*means it wasn't originally mine)

Let me know if you have any interest.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back