• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transexual) anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cebalrai

Your Burmy Buddy!
    Years
    ωΣάτλξяΜäη said:
    You are just excellent. :3

Cloud 9 said:
    Haha that made me lol =P

*curtsy* The pleasure's all mine!

I really appreciate pansexuals, it's noble not to be swayed by gender. To focus on the metaphysical... Eh, I'm just purely attracted to guys and even then, I have specific "rules too". Basically if I can see your ribs, or if you have abs (GTFO TAYLOR LAUTNER, I DONT THINK YOU'RE SEXY) you're out of the question....

SHAAAALLOW...In a strange way...

Last edited:

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    *curtsy* The pleasure's all mine!

I really appreciate pansexuals, it's noble not to be swayed by gender. To focus on the metaphysical... Eh, I'm just purely attracted to guys though, and I have specific rules too. Basically if I can see your ribs, or if you have abs (GTFO TAYLOR LAUTNER, I DONT THINK YOU'RE SEXY) you're out of the question....

SHAAAALLOW.

Wait, if they have muscles you aren't attracted?

I perfer my bears slightly muscled. D:

Oh dear lord I knw where this is going. Debate to Buttsex, I just know it.

Cebalrai

Your Burmy Buddy!
    Years
    Debate's useless. It all boils down to "IS NOT! IS TOO! IS NOT! IS TOO!"... Both sides remain unswayed at the end day. Maybe I just don't like arguing, I'm so nonchalant!

I don't know why, muscles are kinda intimidating to me (maybe it's jealousy?!)...I like pudgy bears. <3

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    Debate's useless. It all boils down to "IS NOT! IS TOO! IS NOT! IS TOO!"... Both sides remain unswayed at the end day. Maybe I just don't like arguing, I'm so nonchalant!

I don't know why, muscles are kinda intimidating to me (maybe it's jealousy?!)...I like pudgy bears. <3

You are so wise.

I dunno, I am very attracted to men older than me. I really don't know why, but I just am. So I like Muscles, it's like a sign of... maturity.
    I also have a thing for hair.

But, everyone has a thing for something.

Stairmaster

Banned
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2010
    I like guys, never understood why someone such as myself would like girls, but I am not "repulsed" by it. People can't help what they want.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    A thing for something indeed X_x

Sometimes I feel I might be too picky, but that doesn't reflect with how I see it in the school hallways. XD

Cute guys :3

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    You're right that everyone has a thing... for me, I like slim guys, preferably with big hair, but I prefer curvier girls. :/ Just my little thing there. Kon's two cents.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    I like men. I'm not going to placebo myself into thinking I like both of sexes, or that I'm naturally prone to both.

Pansexuality should be called what it is, a fetish.

Years

I'm not too attracted to scrawny's. Muscles are nice, and I love pudginess, for whatever reasons are my own (Not the place to discuss it, Lol) Bears are hot and all, but like I said I don't have a specific attraction, skinny, fat, not a deal with me. I'm more attracted to the ones with meat on them bones.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    ^ I agree with the meat on the bones part. I find people who are too thin very unappealing. The way society makes really thin people look okay is very disturbing to me. I prefer some sort of build on the girls I like. But other than that, it's not a big factor for me. As long as they don't have ribs peeking out or look like they're really unhealthy and starving..

Cebalrai

Your Burmy Buddy!
    Years
    Chibi-Chan said:
    Pansexuality should be called what it is, a fetish.

Personality fetish? SHOW ME YOUR PERSONALITY BB *fapfapfap*

Lol, Kon~, we're so different. Slim guys, especially those with big hair don't do anything for me. Although, I'm sure my chubby, short haired guys will have a pretty negative effect on you...Teehee.

I use the term bear loosely, I guess technically I like cubs.

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    Personality fetish? SHOW ME YOUR PERSONALITY BB *fapfapfap*

Lol, Kon~, we're so different. Slim guys, especially those with big hair don't do anything for me. Although, I'm sure my chubby, short haired guys will have a pretty negative effect on you...Teehee.

I use the term bear loosely, I guess technically I like cubs.

o.0 When you say cubs, it makes me think of cub as in... small boys in tents. And that's creepy. :/

hehe.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I'm no stickler for hair (except I really don't like the whole buzz cut thing), but I do like skinny guys, with a cute smile... Idk, the smile is really important to me. XD Oh, and I don't think I'd want to be with someone taller than me. XD

I'm not the most skinniest person either mind you. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back