• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Life before Fairy types was good (New, but also old.)

JaydenTheDragonTamer

RPG Fanatic.
Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2022
    Hello there~ I have been a member of this forum since 2009. I have been semi active and non active at times. I've played every single handheld Pokemon game going back to the original red/blue, Still enjoying the series to this very day.Although the main reason for this meet and greet thread, is that I've been out of the loop for so long and hope to obtain some new friends on here. I live in Europe so sun and moon does not come out until the 23rd for me. But I hope everyone else as fun playing the game... ( god I hate you all... no, not really ;) ) anyways. When I get my handd on the game I'd be more than happpy to trade/battle with anyone if they'd like. Don't hesitate to contact me. As for now, have a good day and stuff everyone!

Years
  • Your release will come very soon anyway. ^^ The wait will be worth it. Welcome back, Jayden! It's nice having you. BD I hope you're enjoying your time here again, there's a lot to talk about for passing the time until the 23rd haha. Feel free to give me a message if you want to talk or need help anytime.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Hello there~ I have been a member of this forum since 2009. I have been semi active and non active at times. I've played every single handheld Pokemon game going back to the original red/blue, Still enjoying the series to this very day.Although the main reason for this meet and greet thread, is that I've been out of the loop for so long and hope to obtain some new friends on here. I live in Europe so sun and moon does not come out until the 23rd for me. But I hope everyone else as fun playing the game... ( god I hate you all... no, not really ;) ) anyways. When I get my handd on the game I'd be more than happpy to trade/battle with anyone if they'd like. Don't hesitate to contact me. As for now, have a good day and stuff everyone!
    Hey JaydenTheDragonTamer, welcome to the Community.

Yellow was the first game I ever played. Love the Classic games Red/Blue/Yellow. Have played every game till Gen V. But stopped there, coz no 3DS.

So, did u get ur copy of Sun & Moon?

Have a good day & hope to see u around.

Pika Pika :chu:

Back