• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Life in Johto [Ratings vary from PG to R]

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Click on the link

Yeah, I made a sprite comic. I credit Spriters' Resource. That's the only place where I get my sprites. I don't have a large banner yet, all right?

Plot: In the region of Johto... a new trainer arises... his name... is GOLD. Wait. Did you think that this was a serious plot? It's not, go play the game. Him, along with Lyra, just attempt to get the 8 badges of Johto and defeat the Elite Four! Or fail miserably trying. Your pick.

Updates: I update whenever I feel like it. Just click on the banner.

How do you make it?: I use Photoshop CS4- to make a sprite bigger without blurring it, use Nearest Neighbor by pressing Ctrl+K and modifying the second dropdown box. It's really simple. This is fun.

I want to help/advertise: I am not accepting anybody to help me, shut up. I don't affiliate with anyone other than Smackjeeves users, and I'm not affiliating at the moment, either.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Thanks for the support. I'm working hard on the third (well, technically second) comic already.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Okay, sorry it was late, but I updated the latest page! =D

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I got page 9 up right now. I'm also working on page 10 with PC being the first site (and so far, the only) to see a preview.

Well, would you look at that? The speechboxes change during the night!

EDIT: I also redid my whole layout. Yay me. I need to work on a new large banner.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2013
    I had some very good laughs at this! haha Mostly at the random "R" rated moments! I also found the part where Lyra wanted a Marill at the lab really funny.

"Uhh, Lyra, Marill isn't a starter anywhere in any game. Plus, nobody likes them."
    good stuff

Years
    I dislike it a bit because you only do 2D. ):
    Other than that, it's enjoyable. ^I liked the Lyra starter part as well.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I had some very good laughs at this! haha Mostly at the random "R" rated moments! I also found the part where Lyra wanted a Marill at the lab really funny.

"Uhh, Lyra, Marill isn't a starter anywhere in any game. Plus, nobody likes them."
    good stuff

Yeah, I figured out when I made that strip that my older ones were failures. So, now the text is added last to panels.

I dislike it a bit because you only do 2D. ):
    Other than that, it's enjoyable. ^I liked the Lyra starter part as well.

2D? It's hard to get 3D backgrounds, especially since I blur them all.

Back