• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Life is evil. So is the next layout for PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Sorry about the delay, guys, i gotta finish making some more buttons for the layout, then the layout has to be finished being coded ^^

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    No offence or anythin but is this skin ever gonna get finished? I just cant wait :P dont mind me....XD

~Newten5~

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    .::t w i l i g h t::.
    Look! I blink!

Female ♀

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What did you do to Umbreon?!!!!!!!!!!!!! You CAN'T use this!! It's an insult to Umbreon fans everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIRST YOU SAY IT'S EVIL, THEN YOU TURN IT INTO A DOG??!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!!

Lol umbreon is a fox =3 The layout makes him look more like what he is ^^. The evil part dosint mix, but I love the umbreon =D Great job, Ahhh.... Dosint it remind you of PWC&DF Claire? ^_^ it feels like home! lol

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Wow it has been over 3 months since this thread was started and talking about the layout was even longer then that. O_o

I might get together with Jake and see if I can help on the layout to kind of speed it up and get it out there to use.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back