• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Like My New Color Username, but it came with a price...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hello, well I am back again. This time I am going to talk about the new username color change it happen with the community supporters. When I go home and got myself comfortable...I found out I couldn't see my username in my profile. I was like...huh? What is going on...so then I realized that the new color has been changed. I was shocked. But I was very happy that we got a new color. But the here is what it came with a price thing...

My profile originally was blue, so you can't see my username that clearly with that. So I had to ended up changing it. I know there will be a few people that liked my profile before, but I had to change it. So it is now pink, lol.

I just want ask everyone who went through my profile, is the color blinding you? Is it fine? Because I care about everyone's well being. I don't want anyone to go blind on me. And then sue, lol.

Post your concerns here, my profile, or through PM. Thanks. ^^

Okay, that is all for now. Again I thank the staff and everyone in charge of the color changing poll. We finally found a color. ^^ Now I hope we won't be mistaken for mods, lol.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Really, why thank you! I was a little worried that I am going to blind someone. I am still thinking that way. So that is why I posted this here. Any concerns, post away. \o/

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Phew, thank goodness. At least it doesn't hurt yours or Went's eyes. ^^ You have huh? Well when I do change my profile, I try not to pick too bright of colors. Because they can also blind me. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah that is true. Oh well, I needed a change anyway, I am just worried about the others. I really don't want anyone to get blind.

Back